I-League 2012 -13 Round 5

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

Shillong : very good defensively and closing down Dempo very well, but do nothing useful when they get the ball, just long balls.
    MincholSon looks very impressive for Lajong

Dempo yet to start playing , but you know a champion team, they win 1-0 when they are playing badly.

Also I think the linesman are not very good, the Dempo player was clean thru earlier & not offside.

If Sushil would angle his runs towards goal rather than away from goal & learn to keep the ball on the ground, then Lajong could benefit from the long ball flick-ons from Sukore & Friday

@Ashlesh .... agree that some pace could hurt the offside trap

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > today saw first time indian national football team facebook page posting about prayag 10-1 win over where the hell they when other match just today usfc was not having good day they advertising this 

Does it matter? Gimme break!

• RonnyRonny 10450 Points

Clifford is not going out of the Indian team..scores again!!

when will Ricketts come on..climax is not good enough

Watching Shillong Lajong ,is like watching the U-23 team from 2 years ago... except no Jeje

• Jibon Singh scores for Shillong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Former Pailan player scores for his new club. Good goal also.

Cracking goal from Jibon

• CONGRATS TO TYSON CAIADO!!! DEBUT IN I-LEAGUE!!!!!

• About USFC. This was shit and no one can make excuses. Yes Prayag are one of the top teams but you cant always say that and if from what I hear is correct then you guys are in trouble. Right now USFC is playing weird. You guys managed to defeat Salgaocar but then blew 3 home games. And now we see the play away from home. 

For USFC to survive and evade this De Ridder needs to buck the team up, get confidence back up, select a proper #1 keeper in stead of subbing in another for the other and just try playing good football. Remind the players that they are mainly young and tell the foreigners (and Bhutia) that you are here to help the young players and also make sure that they develop properly. If they do this then USFC can finish respectably.