I-League 2012 -13 Round 5

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Arsenalkid700 u got me wrong.

it was nothing = inf fb page VS even more nothing = inf fb page post update

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Joyptan
    > > rudra said:

> guys domt forget USFC doing decently in home games, earned some good draws....so i wont erase them yet, those 13 games will be crucial....plus prayag on paper is one of the best i league teams

Even cfl,gpl lower teams draws/wins agains i-league teams in their respective leagues without any altitude advantage.

So don't just talk shit.

be careful abt what u say, knowing a few english slang doesn't make u a genius
    edited November 2012

@rudra said:

> Joyptan

> > rudra said:

> guys domt forget USFC doing decently in home games, earned some good draws....so i wont erase them yet, those 13 games will be crucial....plus prayag on paper is one of the best i league teams

Even cfl,gpl lower teams draws/wins agains i-league teams in their respective leagues without any altitude advantage.

So don't just talk shit.

be careful abt what u say, knowing a few english slang doesn't make u a genius

I think i was modest enough. I don't want to start any argument about it.

Btw if it hurt u anyway then sorry. I am just getting frustrated hearing excuses when any thing bad happens to usfc.

• Wow really. So you think USFC vs. say a shit side like Kalighat MS would end in Kalighat winning. Please. USFC had a major blip today which every club through-out history have had. Dont write them off. We did before the Salgaocar game and look at what happened. Its there first ever actual away game and they were shit. Let them off, get ready and carry on.

edited November 2012

Arsenalkid700 said:

Wow really. So you think USFC vs. say a shit side like Kalighat MS would end in Kalighat winning. Please. USFC had a major blip today which every club through-out history have had. Dont write them off. We did before the Salgaocar game and look at what happened. Its there first ever actual away game and they were shit. Let them off, get ready and carry on.

Who knows! If a shit side like usfc (without bhaichung) can beat salgaocar why the hell "a shit side like Kalighat MS" can't beat them. give me a break.

feeling like a usfc forum not indian football forum.

edited November 2012

Btw @Arsenalkid700 today there was almost 1001 excuses for usfc loss & some posts were like today was a friendly game for usfc whese 10-1 loss is nothing.

how many u guys praised lajongs performence today? i am just not getting why this bais for usfc. plese tell me the reason even i might become a bigger baised for usfc then eb.

• @Joyptan Now your being ridiculous. This is not a USFC forum. We will criticizes them when we want to. I dont care if you hate them and want them to fold up shop but we will never treat them as gods and say they did nothing wrong. Heck if you want me to let me do it....

1) Why do they change goalkeepers. They have 3 subs and they always waste it on the goalkeeper. Decide who is your number 1 and keep with him. Is Yoon Tae good enough. From what I have seen he is a pretty good goalkeeper. So keep with him instead of wasting it on a foreigner.

2) What is with 5 foreigners. I know they still do the 3 on the pitch and the 1 sub but why the extra foreigner. Where is Sogan? Was he released? If he is not and USFC really have 5 foreigners then the AIFF need to impose points lost today and deduct them at least 10 points.

3) What a crap stadium. I know they had an earthquake but do something to make it look good. Its a piece of shit.

4) De Ridder cant coach and Baichung cant play. Get rid of both of them. De Ridder could not coach before and he can not coach now.

There I did four. How about you. Any more to add.
  • As for Lajong. They have proven already that this is what we expect from them. They are seasoned in the I-League. They are not new. We expect this from them. USFC is a club that is new to I-League, low budget and is struggling to stay alive. That is where the extra love is coming from. 

@Arsenalkid700 said:

@Joyptan Now your being ridiculous. This is not a USFC forum. We will criticizes them when we want to. I dont care if you hate them and want them to fold up shop but we will never treat them as gods and say they did nothing wrong. Heck if you want me to let me do it....

1) Why do they change goalkeepers. They have 3 subs and they always waste it on the goalkeeper. Decide who is your number 1 and keep with him. Is Yoon Tae good enough. From what I have seen he is a pretty good goalkeeper. So keep with him instead of wasting it on a foreigner.

2) What is with 5 foreigners. I know they still do the 3 on the pitch and the 1 sub but why the extra foreigner. Where is Sogan? Was he released? If he is not and USFC really have 5 foreigners then the AIFF need to impose points lost today and deduct them at least 10 points.

3) What a crap stadium. I know they had an earthquake but do something to make it look good. Its a piece of shit.

4) De Ridder cant coach and Baichung cant play. Get rid of both of them. De Ridder could not coach before and he can not coach now.

There I did four. How about you. Any more to add.

Good joke! U realy made me laugh