I-league 2012 -13 Round 6

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Yes arrows scores Narayan Das 84'
    >
    > 87' Pailan Arrows 1 vs 1 Prayag United

hahahaha Awsome news...way to go boys...now need one more to make this a memorable victory!!!

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

lalkamal takes the lead again...

still pailan proving their talent again and again...impressive season so far
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

FT : Pailan Arrows 1 vs 2 Prayag United

UNITED - C.K. Vineeth 12′

Lalkamal Bhowmick 88′

ARROWS - Narayan Das 84'

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Arthur will rue the fact that Arrows cud nt take full points against United Sikkim...

Game Over. Fighting performance by Pailan Arrows' boys, but unfortunately we lost 1 - 2.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

And I told you that Arrows will score :)

• Wow.... I believe this is either Narayan's 2nd or 3rd appearance and he already scores. That is pretty good. Congrats to the 19 year old.

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    > > I am surprised that there is no talk about Baichung Bhutia... he may only be the interim coach but either way it is his first ever game as a coach.

I for one am interested in how he goes about this. Will he use the experience of Andy Preece (his coach while at Bury FC) or will he use something from his past coaches in India. Will he continue with the same policy as Phillip De Ridder? Who knows?

>
    >
    WHO CARES??? 

I do... and I am sure many other people to considering (like Shankar said) that this is our former captain and most recognizable face in Indian football starting his coaching career. No one here has speculated however which is a little sad. I see more posts bashing Goans and Bengalis than the good football debates.
  • BTW Great job by Pailan Arrows to stop Ranti Martins. I knew they could do it.

Also this is good for Vineeth and especially LalKamal who has been a bench player at Prayag. Hopefully Wim takes notice.
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > >
    > > > I am surprised that there is no talk about Baichung Bhutia... he may only be the interim coach but either way it is his first ever game as a coach.

I for one am interested in how he goes about this. Will he use the experience of Andy Preece (his coach while at Bury FC) or will he use something from his past coaches in India. Will he continue with the same policy as Phillip De Ridder? Who knows?

> >
    > >
    WHO CARES??? 

I do... and I am sure many other people to considering (like Shankar said) that this is our former captain and most recognizable face in Indian football starting his coaching career. No one here has speculated however which is a little sad. I see more posts bashing Goans and Bengalis than the good football debates.

Even I care
    #haters gonna hate