edited November 2012

kshitij USFC said:

USFC first XI-- Yoon Tae(GK)-Anwar

ali,Michael Rodríguez, Rahul
    Jaiswa,Munmun Lugunl-- Dosseh
    Attivi,Thupden Bhutia,Ashish
    Chhetri,Lineker Machado--Salau
    Nuruddin,Nima

They look ready to get spanked "#haters gonna hate" :)

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > United Sikkim Lineup
    > Goalkeeper: Yoon Tae
    > Defence: Anwar Ali, Sandesh Jhingan,
    > Munmun T Lugon, Safar Sadar
    > Midfield: Linekar Machado, Zenith
    > Mashangva, Shahensha Ansari, Michael Rodriquez
    > Forwards: Nadong Bhutia, Nurudeen
    > Salau

Good tactic by Baichung to put Rodrigues in midfield. After watching him against Prayag Rodrigues would have struggled with pace against both Fernandes's. Now he can defend against the midfield. 

Surprised by Nadong Bhutia's inclusion. Why the 18 year old?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Wow.... I believe this is either Narayan's 2nd or 3rd appearance and he already scores. That is pretty good. Congrats to the 19 year old.

Narayan Das is definitely highly rated by Arthur. He was not initially released by TFA, and Arrows had 36 players. Yet they brought him after the i league started. Narayan made straight into the team although he was not a part of the pre-season or training sessions, just shows how much is Arthur confident about him. In arthur's systems full backs and wingers have an very important role, no wonder he wants the perfect players... I hope in few years Narayan can be the sucessor of Nabi in left back position
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Wow.... I believe this is either Narayan's 2nd or 3rd appearance and he already scores. That is pretty good. Congrats to the 19 year old.
    >
    >

Narayan Das is definitely highly rated by Arthur. He was not initially released by TFA, and Arrows had 36 players. Yet they brought him after the i league started. Narayan made straight into the team although he was not a part of the pre-season or training sessions, just shows how much is Arthur confident about him. In arthur's systems full backs and wingers have an very important role, no wonder he wants the perfect players... I hope in few years Narayan can be the sucessor of Nabi in left back position

That would be nice. Meanwhile, lovely description from you.
  • OMG!!!!! I LOVE THE MLS AD ON TEN ACTION!!!!!!!!! 7:45 in the morning... worth it :D

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

The match is live only on ten action not on channel 10.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

can anyone send a ten action live stream? the istream dont work for those accessing from abroad

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Joshep looking puney in fron of anwar.