I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 9

usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
edited August 2013 in I-League 2012-13
01 /12     : /12     : PAILAN ARROWS   V/S   ONGC
01 /12     : /12     : SALGAOCAR   V/S   DEMPO   
01 /12     : /12     : SHILLONG LAJONG   V/S   EAST BENGAL 
02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SIKKIM   V/S   CHURCHIL BROTHERS
02 /12     : /12     : SPORTING GOA   V/S   AIR INDIA 
02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SC   V/S   MUMBAI FC
02 /12     : /12     : PUNE FC   V/S   MOHUN BAGAN 

courtesy of kolkatafootballs.com
«13456727

Comments

  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

    Round 9 starts just 2 days after round 8 ends.

    Dempo vs salgaocar , MB vs Pune & CB vs USFC are the matches to lookoutfor.

  • anandanand 0 Points

    Why New thread for every week?
    Just Re-Edit the last week thread so that its easier to follow the overall league.

  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

    > anand said:
    > Why New thread for every week?
    Just Re-Edit the last week thread so that its easier to follow the overall league.



    it messes up.....as there are sometimes few matches which are postponed and all

    anyway if admin feel it is more he will merge it at end of season
  • 01 /12 : /12 : PAILAN ARROWS V/
    S ONGC 2-0

    01 /12 : /12 : SALGAOCAR V/S DEMPO 0-2

    01 /12 : /12 : SHILLONG LAJONG V/
    S EAST BENGAL 2-4

    02 /12 : /12 UNITED SIKKIM V/S
    CHURCHIL BROTHERS 1-0

    02 /12 : /12 : SPORTING GOA V/S
    AIR INDIA 2-1

    02 /12 : /12 : UNITED SC V/S
    MUMBAI FC 4-3

    02 /12 : /12 : PUNE FC V/S
    MOHUN BAGAN 3-2

  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    my prediction
    01 /12     : /12     : PAILAN ARROWS   1-2   ONGC
    01 /12     : /12     : SALGAOCAR   0-2  DEMPO   
    01 /12     : /12     : SHILLONG LAJONG   2-2   EAST BENGAL 
    02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SIKKIM   0-5   CHURCHIL BROTHERS
    02 /12     : /12     : SPORTING GOA   2-0  AIR INDIA 
    02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SC   2-1   MUMBAI FC
    02 /12     : /12     : PUNE FC   4-0   MOHUN BAGAN 



  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points


    01 /12     : /12     : PAILAN ARROWS   2-2   ONGC

    01 /12     : /12     : SALGAOCAR   0-2  DEMPO   
    01 /12     : /12     : SHILLONG LAJONG   3-2   EAST BENGAL
    02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SIKKIM   1-1   CHURCHIL BROTHERS
    02 /12     : /12     : SPORTING GOA   2-0  AIR INDIA
    02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SC   1-1   MUMBAI FC
    02 /12     : /12     : PUNE FC   2-1   MOHUN BAGAN


  • > silicon3 said:
    >
    01 /12     : /12     : PAILAN ARROWS   2-2   ONGC
    >
    >

    01 /12     : /12     : SALGAOCAR   0-2  DEMPO   

    >
    >

    01 /12     : /12     : SHILLONG LAJONG   3-2   EAST BENGAL

    >
    >

    02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SIKKIM   1-1   CHURCHIL BROTHERS

    >
    >

    02 /12     : /12     : SPORTING GOA   2-0  AIR INDIA

    >
    >

    02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SC   1-1   MUMBAI FC

    >
    >

    02 /12     : /12     : PUNE FC   2-1   MOHUN BAGAN




    Prayag drawing to Mumbai at home... danger man.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

    > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > >
    01 /12     : /12     : PAILAN ARROWS   2-2   ONGC
    > >
    > >

    01 /12     : /12     : SALGAOCAR   0-2  DEMPO   

    > >
    > >

    01 /12     : /12     : SHILLONG LAJONG   3-2   EAST BENGAL

    > >
    > >

    02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SIKKIM   1-1   CHURCHIL BROTHERS

    > >
    > >

    02 /12     : /12     : SPORTING GOA   2-0  AIR INDIA

    > >
    > >

    02 /12     : /12     : UNITED SC   1-1   MUMBAI FC

    > >
    > >

    02 /12     : /12     : PUNE FC   2-1   MOHUN BAGAN



    >
    >


    Prayag drawing to Mumbai at home... danger man.

    @Arsenalkid700 ...mumbai FC ( IMHO) are starting to gel as a team..in attack they are fine now defense looks to be settling down..

    Looking at MB form and considering Karim has just set up shop, Mumbai FC have every chance of drawing or even winning


  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1233 Points

    01 /12 : /12 : PAILANARROWS 2-1 ONGC
    01 /12 : /12 : SALGAOCAR 0-1 DEMPO
    01 /12 : /12 : SHILLONG LAJONG 0-2 EAST BENGAL
    02 /12 : /12 : UNITED SIKKIM 1-3 CHURCHIL BROTHERS
    02 /12 : /12 : SPORTING GOA 2-2 AIR INDIA
    02 /12 : /12 : UNITED SC 2-0 MUMBAI FC
    02 /12 : /12 : PUNE FC 1-1 MOHUN BAGAN

Sign In or Register to comment.