I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 9

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > ONGC & AIR INDIA DESTINIED TO RELEGATE THIS SEASON 

MAGIC WORDS hope it gets real sooner
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > few shillong fans dispointed with result they feel that east bengal escaped from the defeat 

So Shillong unlucky as Indian Messi couldnt find his boots today.

> ashindia said:
    > > Ashlesh said:
    > > few shillong fans dispointed with result they feel that east bengal escaped from the defeat 
    >
    >

i agree he gets national team call unfairly(as been most of our view), but he deserve some respect for his performance this season.... he is playing good as 2nd main striker for SLFC
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> shankar said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > few shillong fans dispointed with result they feel that east bengal escaped from the defeat 
    > >
    > >

>
    >

i agree he gets national team call unfairly(as been most of our view), but he deserve some respect for his performance this season.... he is playing good as 2nd main striker for SLFC

If he performs its good for him and India aswell. :)

Prayag United aim for three points against Mumbai FC

interesting to see that they have dropped pal to bench after one dismal performance.... and carlos is also back...
    hopefully mumbai get a point to solidify the teams position in the table
  • > shankar said:
    >

Prayag United aim for three points against Mumbai FC

interesting to see that they have dropped pal to bench after one dismal performance.... and carlos is also back...
    hopefully mumbai get a point to solidify the teams position in the table

Eelco is also there in training... must of dent Subrata's confidence (the last game) and he continued in training as well.
  • I am so happy for Deepak Devrani. I always wanted him to come back from injury and show what he can do. He is also the second ever page I created on wiki... yes it makes it special. :)

• > sparta said:
    > Well all of holicharan's goals are against bottom half ,hopefully he scores some more today

I dont think that matters. Holicharan is only 18 years old and is already among the top Indian goalscorers. The fact that he is scoring, even against low sides, should make us happy and so happy about the future.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

Yeah thats a good sign,btw isnt his age way too lower, this is his third season in arrows n still 18

• > sparta said:
    > Yeah thats a good sign,btw isnt his age way too lower, this is his third season in arrows n still 18

Thats his goal.com age. On wikipedia I have him as aged 21. I-League says 18 years old. I