AIFF's Master Plan 'Lakshya'

Comments

• anandanand 0 Points
    edited December 2012

Discuss something about the Plan instead the name  @-)
    and i seriously hope this just don't end up as just a PDF   [-O<

Someone tell me this Super I-league structure?
    It states Super I-league will be used ultimately for the development of I-league and to rope in big foreign names so any idea what AIFF going to do with this? 

• archakarchak 2082 Points

the super i-league will be the proposed img ril league

• I am currently reading the whole 125 page thing and I love the youth development (Note that I am only 34 pages in).

I like Baan's ideas. I especially like his version of what the National Youth League would be like in which we start at districts levels, then state level and then national level. This will ensure that we absolutely get the best talent. I also like how he specifies how many games they should get a week. Usually the AIFF forces teams to play every 2 days and thus meaning the teams play 3-4 games a week. That is to much and takes time away from training which has equal importance to matches at youth level. U14-U16-U18 levels playing 1-2 games a week is perfect and will allow for more time to develop in training. I also likes how he says that the teams should play at least around 40 weeks a year. How is the reality in India? 10 weeks at most for most teams. This is perfect.

My favorite point so far though is about the foreign interest. We all know Man U, Barca etc come to India and make small Academies. Before they never got permission from the AIFF. Now they will need to get permission.

"Without the written permission of the AIFF, these clubs should not be allowed to start an academy or a football school."

really liked the fed cup format.... attaching the pic

@arsenalkid700 thats right even the academy rating and coaches education are great

• Wow... high expectations for the under-16 team...

"This team is expected to qualify for the Asian [U-16] Championship or the FIFA [Under-17] World Cup every year."
  • > archak said:
    > @arsenalkid700 thats right even the academy rating and coaches education are great

I know... its a dream come true really. The forms, the expectations from the AIFF... its amazing how all this is just happening now. Cant wait for it all to be implemented.
  • WOW! They want all that youth development done by 2013-2015. This is ambition at its finest. When the AIFF signed Rob Baan that may have been their best damned decision ever!

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited December 2012

Another WOW. I-League coaches will soon need to have a Pro-Licence to coach in India. Many coaches here only have "A". Even some foreigners. Work will be needed soon.

I also love the new "Youth Development Licence C" and the soon to be "Youth Development License B". This shall really increase the level of football the younger players get and the style of coaching which will in essence make them more better and motivated.