I-League 2012 -13 Round 12

Comments

• Also I can watch him as well... magic of the 21st century. Yes Mohun Bagan, the 21st century exists.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

So,i have done whatever i can to send usfc in the religation zone. Taken air india & ongc out of it but stil usfc are not in it. :(

• > Joyptan said:
    > So,i have done whatever i can to send usfc in the religation zone. Taken air india & ongc out of it but stil usfc are not in it. :(

You got Goan clubs into it though.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Also I can watch him as well... magic of the 21st century. Yes Mohun Bagan, the 21st century exists.

of course u can watch it, but thats not what u said...ispite of 21st century Ihave not learnt to read between the lines

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> So,i have done whatever i can to send usfc in the religation zone. Taken air india & ongc out of it but stil usfc are not in it. :(

You got Goan clubs into it though.

They r fu**ing all my hard work.

rudra
    > Arsenalkid700 said:

> Also I can watch him as well... magic of the 21st century. Yes Mohun Bagan, the 21st century exists.

of course u can watch it, but thats not what u said...ispite of 21st century Ihave not learnt to read between the lines

U need to be an arsenal fan to read between the lines.

• I understand what I said and I know I set myself up for a trap. That was just my shitty attempt to get out of it.

• Just read the preview (Goal.com) for the Mumbai FC vs. East Bengal game. Few questions need to be asked of the squads:

Will East Bengal keep faith in super goalkeeper Gurpreet Singh Sandhu or will they go back to Abhijit Mondal? It would be a shame if that happens because Sandhu has done nothing wrong and is surely in the eyes of Wim Koevermans now.

Will Raju Gaikwad show signs of improvement after an invisible start to the season due to the suspension of Uga Okpara? Or will Gurwinder Singh start in his place instead? 

Can Mumbai FC, who are lead by an aging Yusif Yakubu, break down the 2-goal conceded back 4 of East Bengal?
  • Chidi Edeh logic: If there are two defenders in front of you and you are outside the box... SHOOT!

• Chidi Edeh logic 2: If there is a player making a run... ignore him and go for goal... and miss.