I-League 2012 -13 Round 12

Comments

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

If they loose this , it might dent their league hopes

• > Ashlesh said:
    > i never say this but east bengal dont deserve to loose this match 

They do deserve to lose this. So many chances were messed up by Penn Orji and Chidi Edeh. Manandeep was forced to play midfielder. Sanju Pradhan and Lalrindika are both subs and Ishfaq is starting. The East Bengal defense is still brilliant, as is Gurpreet but the offense needs some new blood.
  • Ralte looks really rusty. This is what happens when you dont play him.

• Sadly Gurpreet should be blamed for that. Obviously East Bengal overall should be blamed. Great victory for Mumbai FC. Deserved it.

Trevor Morgan needs to sign a REAL forward. Andrew Barasac wont fix anything.
  • Chidi Edeh logic 3: Only score when it is just me vs. goalkeeper. Can't beat defenders to save his life.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > only inform clubs at present is pune and churchill 

but i still believe dempo will win this year i league 
    hearts says dempo will win it :) 

Dempo need to sign players to. When a 33 year old Japanese player and Koko is your best forwards (along with Joaquim) then you know their are problems. Also sign new, younger defenders.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    Sadly Gurpreet should be blamed for that. Obviously East Bengal overall should be blamed. Great victory for Mumbai FC. Deserved it.

Trevor Morgan needs to sign a REAL forward. Andrew Barasac wont fix anything.

Both the goals should have easly been saved.

• I did not see the 1st goal but yes I agree on the 2nd goal. HOWEVER I would not rate Gurpreet based on those two goals. He has been in amazing form over the season.

Morgan needs to keep up with Gurpreet and the back 4. Raju Gaikwad was good as well. Morgan needs to bench Ishfaq. Start Sanju Pradhan or Lalrindika and get a speedster like Cavin Lobo on the bench. Also tell Chidi Edeh to stop being a selfish fuck and actually pass the ball to Manandeep/Robin. Manandeep and Robin were midfielders today with Edeh being the lone striker.

Chidi proved what i feel of him. And hope the carlos rumor becomes true.

I am not blaming gurprit or our defence. But gurprit should have saved both of those goal. For our offence scoring 3 goals in 5 games is just not good enough.