2012-13 I-League Round 20

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

Disappointing result,Armando's poor man management skills has killed Dempos chances of retaining the title. 

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Have to give credit to Churchill Bros for handling the Van Brink issue in a very professional manner. Had they signed him they would have been in deep shit. But timely intervention by Alemao saved them. He was asked to leave immediately.

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Lol, seems like nobody wants to win the I-League...

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Although today dempo again scored another goal afthe 80 min the chould not get any pts from this.

By now they have scored 8 goals after 80 min,the most by any team.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > m not disappointed today with dempo loss 

perhaps because my team today played brilliant football and won the match :)

You should be. Today exposed Dempo for who they really are. Air India were also playing like shit. In fact they only had 1 game plan. Get the ball and get it to Henry or Junior and then let them do the work with a few players helping. Its so easy to break that down it is not even funny.

Armando needs to make huge changes. Romeo Fernandes only played 15 minutes and the other subs were Koko Sakibo and Joy Ferrao. Joy at least looked good but Koko was awful, besides some good moments. Johnny was brilliant and Sueoka was also good while he was on and without them Dempo would have lost by even greater margins. Also why was Prathamesh on the bench. Are you telling me that both Creson Antao and Selwyn Fernandes are better than Prathamesh? 

Armando must have been high on something when he said that he did not need the 4th foreigner because they need one desperately.

hadfadkar

Wining I-league easyly is just too mainstrem. :P

Round 20 stats

Goals - 15 ( Indians 5 : 10 Foreigenrs) (Home 9 : 6 Away)

Wins - 5 [Home 3 : 2 Away]

Draw - 2

Goal scorers - Indians -

Randeep Singh(Salgaocar) ,Arata Izumi(PFC) ,Victorino Fernandes(SCG) ,Mohammed Rafique(Prayag) ,Prakash Thorat(AI)

Foreigners -

Josimar(Salgaocar) ,James Moga 2(PFC) ,Ogba Kalu (SCG) ,Eric Brown(ONGC) ,Akram Moghrabi ,Beto(Both CB) ,Ranti Martins(Prayag) ,Henry Ezeh(AI) ,John Menyongar(Dempo)

Clean Sheet(S) - EB , MB , Salgaocar , PFC ,ONGC ,SCG

hadfadkar

:D

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> hadfadkar said:
    > Lol, seems like nobody wants to win the I-League...

seriously man... no team is looking worthwhile to win the league

may be for sometime pune fc showed real intent but wasnt able to hold on their ground to keep pressure on the leaders
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > > hadfadkar
    > > Lol, seems like nobody wants to win the I-League...
    >
    >
    >

>
    > :D

so @hadfadkar 's real face revealed :-/