Arata Izumi

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points

feeling pity for arata....played 2 matches here and total 3 and yet to complete 90 minutes in field  .....not got enough time to shine

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

I dont want this japanese guy in the team.This is not club football,even though he is good he is not going to be help to indian football

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Hes half indian n holds indian passport...wats the fuss?

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> samiam said:
    > I dont want this japanese guy in the team.This is not club football,even though he is good he is not going to be help to indian football

Elaborate !

We should get all the PIO's who agree to give-up their passport to play for India.Make full use of them.

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points

But i dont think many would agree to give up their passport...and what assurance is there...will wim select them in the squad :)

> ajmal said:
    > But i dont think many would agree to give up their passport...and what assurance is there...will wim select them in the squad :)

If you look at our current players I dont think it is much of a problem to get selected by the coach.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> samiam said:
    > I dont want this japanese guy in the team.This is not club football,even though he is good he is not going to be help to indian football

i have a question for you...
    one person belong to his dad's family or mom's family??

if one then please explain...
    of if belong to both the family, then why cant a football player be given a freedom to represent both his dad's country and mom's country as per his choice??
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> shankar said:
    > > samiam said:
    > > I dont want this japanese guy in the team.This is not club football,even though he is good he is not going to be help to indian football

>
    >

i have a question for you...
    one person belong to his dad's family or mom's family??

if one then please explain...
    of if belong to both the family, then why cant a football player be given a freedom to represent both his dad's country and mom's country as per his choice??

oh so his mom dad of 2 different countries{one of india}
    then ok no problem

:)

• > samiam said:

He is Indian Citizen-as much Indian as any of us.