I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Veteran Striker Yusif Yakubu is going to be retained by his club Mumbai FC for the next season.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    As per the rumours till now, Mohun Bagan seem to have not learnt any lessons. They are yet again linked with all the possible foreign strikers in India. The names linked with them are Henry,Beto,Moga,Penn etc. Add to it they already have Odafe and Tolgay. What are they thinking. <br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Baberto wrote: »
    East Bengal likely to rope in Shouvik Ghosh in place of Raju Gaikwad and Joaquim Abranches in place of Robin Singh.<br><h3 class="r"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;">
     </span></h3><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;">i personally would love to have raju come to mumbai fc as he being local guy would help the club (provided cooperage is ready for next season)</span></div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    shankar wrote: »
    East Bengal likely to rope in Shouvik Ghosh in place of Raju Gaikwad and Joaquim Abranches in place of Robin Singh.<br><h3 class="r"><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;">
     </span></h3><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal;">i personally would love to have raju come to mumbai fc as he being local guy would help the club (provided cooperage is ready for next season)</span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>that will certainly help improve Raju's game.... all he does is aimlessly kick the ball long , so ideal club then.</div><div>He will get a load of assists with his long throws for Abhishek Yadav to flick on.</div><div><br></div><div>Problem is no-way Mumbai FC will match the 30Laks that he is used to getting each year !</div>
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    Cooperage wont ready for minimum 5 years
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    shankar wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>that will certainly help improve Raju's game.... all he does is aimlessly kick the ball long , so ideal club then.</div><div>He will get a load of assists with his long throws for Abhishek Yadav to flick on.</div><div><br></div><div>Problem is no-way Mumbai FC will match the 30Laks that he is used to getting each year !</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>common... mumbai fc dont play kick and hope game they do keep ball to the ground..</div><div>and 30 lakhs is not a big thing as i think the likes of nicholas, yakubu would be getting similar of higher wages easily</div>
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Raju reminds me of Anwar Ali. Anwar was so impressive in Asian Cup 2011. But after that Anwar started losing his form and eventually ended up in Sikkim United. Raju played few matches for East Bengal last season but was impressive and also was able to move Gurwinder to the benches. Look at him this year, performed only in Fed Cup final. He lost his positioning sense. He tends to sky the ball whenever he gets it. I think this is a case of lost confidence.<br><br><br><br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Raju reminds me of Anwar Ali. Anwar was so impressive in Asian Cup 2011. But after that Anwar started losing his form and eventually ended up in Sikkim United. Raju played few matches for East Bengal last season but was impressive and also was able to move Gurwinder to the benches. Look at him this year, performed only in Fed Cup final. He lost his positioning sense. He tends to sky the ball whenever he gets it. I think this is a case of lost confidence.<br><br><br><br>

<br><br>Im sorry to say but Anwar Ali was never good in Asia Cup 2011,he was good only in I-League 2008-09 and before with JCT.Since the big money move to Dempo I dont know what he ate but he has become useless. <br>
This discussion has been closed.