I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    ashindia wrote: »
    Instead tryout some players from lower European League,such as ones from Azerbaijan - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_Azerbaijan_Premier_League#Top_scorers&lt;/font&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Good decent midfielders and strikers they have,should easily come for 1 crore.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Wont work. I did some work with the Azerbaijan pages after Tony Adams became the manager of Gabala. The players are payed very well and the quality of the league is pretty good. Not super good by Euro standards but better than I-League for sure.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Players are payed well but not much different from what clubs like Prayag can offer,even top Iranian clubs(which is better than Azerbaijan) dont have that wage budget.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">True but I would rather Prayag United spend that money on a Hernandez type of signing instead of some Azerbaijan player. Someone like that Moroccan guy I posted about earlier, Houssine Kharja. Someone big.</font></div>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013
    Dempo's ideal replacement for Ranty will be -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Bekamenga<br>;

<br><div><br></div><div>That is actually the perfect player to sign for Dempo!!! International and proven abroad at a good level and would probably not earn as much there as in India. Perfect. Nice find Ash.</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    I said the foreign guys in that goal scorers list not the crap Azerbaijan local players. <br> X(
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Perhaps some lower clubs like United Sikkim or Mumbai could take them. These guys are still good, just not good enough for if you want the title.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">perhaps Samir Naik and climax Lawrence could join goan warriors fc :)</font></div>

<br><br>thats too big a dream mate... why would they join a Goa 3rd div club??
    well then seems a tad more realistic but even then another club from Goa vying its trade in I-League 2  :P
    Even GFA?? thats intresting can you expand on this??
  • Goa Warriors wont survive 2nd Division (If that shit still exists).
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    It is the duty of GFA to save a club like Vasco closing down. Nothing wrong in that. They should expand the GPL from next year. Save this great club. Tilak Maidan will be packed to capacity if Vasco play.
  • Domnic wrote: »
    It is the duty of GFA to save a club like Vasco closing down. Nothing wrong in that. They should expand the GPL from next year. Save this great club. Tilak Maidan will be packed to capacity if Vasco play.

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>They should revamp the GPL to stop the continued dominance of the I-League clubs. That case is even more in Kolkata where clubs like Mohammedan (who supposedly are dominating the 2nd Division) lose to East Bengal 6-1.</div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    wat exactly is salary cap???baichung also favours this....
This discussion has been closed.