I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• if ranti joins eb, it will be difficult to beat them

nice decision by armando
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    if ranti joins eb, it will be difficult to beat them

nice decision by armando
    so what is it gonna be??
    united releasing him or his contract ends or eb paying transfer fee??
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Utd SC haven't paid his salary properly so he has grounds for release. A lot of these guys at Prayag took huge advance wgen signing. ..so they were content to play till now.
    After January they know they won't get paid...so they are all looking to jump ship.

Ranty almost certain to end up reunited with Armando Colaco at East Bengal.

James Moga will be begging Derrick to pick him instead of Mandjou Keita

TOLGAY ready to hand in his release to Mohd Sporting. .so he can take the vacant striker slot at Dempo's
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Hmmm, Tolgay to Dempo? This could go eitherway.
    Tolgay met an official from dempo yesterday to discuss this...but I'm not sure if Arthur will be keen on this. ....as he isn't a big fan of Tolgay.
    But desperate times might call for desperate measures.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited December 2013
    Well does Papas have someone else in mind? If so then speak up, if not then deal with it.

To be fair there are a few A-Leaguers he can choose from like Evan Kostopoulos, Theo Markelis, Marko Jesic, or Benjamin Totori but none of them were excellent in the league and Tolgay has a good background in the league as well in terms of his performance.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Remember Ranti Martins can play a total of 24 I - League matches for 2013-14. He just can not play 14 for United SC & another 14 for EB. If in doubt ask Sunanda Dhar the man with the Rule Book !
  • any player from united to MB?
    Remember Ranti Martins can play a total of 24 I - League matches for 2013-14. He just can not play 14 for United SC & another 14 for EB. If in doubt ask Sunanda Dhar the man with the Rule Book !
    Players last year played for 2 Clubs in the same season....

I don't need to ask Sunando Dhar ... I can read the rule book that I have in front of me 
This discussion has been closed.