I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Remember Ranti Martins can play a total of 24 I - League matches for 2013-14. He just can not play 14 for United SC & another 14 for EB. If in doubt ask Sunanda Dhar the man with the Rule Book !
    so I guess Quniten Jacobs didn't play 10+ games for Salgaocar before being released..... and then plain 10+ games for Mohun Bagan in the 2012-13 season ??? 
  • Remember Ranti Martins can play a total of 24 I - League matches for 2013-14. He just can not play 14 for United SC & another 14 for EB. If in doubt ask Sunanda Dhar the man with the Rule Book !
    so I guess Quniten Jacobs didn't play 10+ games for Salgaocar before being released..... and then plain 10+ games for Mohun Bagan in the 2012-13 season ??? 
    good bouncer
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29674 Points
    Remember Ranti Martins can play a total of 24 I - League matches for 2013-14. He just can not play 14 for United SC & another 14 for EB. If in doubt ask Sunanda Dhar the man with the Rule Book !
    good bouncer
    ha ha ha

:-))
  • Remember Ranti Martins can play a total of 24 I - League matches for 2013-14. He just can not play 14 for United SC & another 14 for EB. If in doubt ask Sunanda Dhar the man with the Rule Book !
    good bouncer
    ha ha ha

:-))
    thanks
    :)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    the Gnapka article says he was released after a disagreement with coach...well he was released bcoz he was shit
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    the Gnapka article says he was released after a disagreement with coach...well he was released bcoz he was shit
    That could be the disagreement. "Hey coach, why don't you play me? I am so much better than everyone there."

"No Charles, your shit."
  • Former spanish international Danial Guiza to sign for PFC
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Derrick should be sacked to be frank. First he signs a right back as a striker. Then he signs Chika who is not great. Then he signs another right back australian and makes him play as mid. Why can't you bloody find players for resp positions.

As for duffy, many may disagree with me. But he is not a great striker. He is just a fox in the box. He can't dribble well and has a poor shot. Though he has managed to get those goals.

Lastly they goof up on a standard procedure of player registrations. Everything has gone downhill for Salgaocar in the last month. They no longer are the title contenders.
    Former spanish international Danial Guiza to sign for PFC
    OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

OH MY GOD THIS WOULD BE THE BEST SIGNING IN FUCKING HISTORY! THE MOTHERFUCKING BEST SIGNING YET!!!! OMG PLEASE PUNE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
    Derrick should be sacked to be frank. First he signs a right back as a striker. Then he signs Chika who is not great. Then he signs another right back australian and makes him play as mid. Why can't you bloody find players for resp positions.

As for duffy, many may disagree with me. But he is not a great striker. He is just a fox in the box. He can't dribble well and has a poor shot. Though he has managed to get those goals.

Lastly they goof up on a standard procedure of player registrations. Everything has gone downhill for Salgaocar in the last month. They no longer are the title contenders.
    I actually. Every goal I have seen him score are practically all tap ins! He has been pretty lucky so far but he is not bad.
This discussion has been closed.