I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited December 2013
    well...Colosimo has almost retired, given the number of games he plays :P
    11 out of the 15 Dempo have played this season? We should say that about Papas who seems to have taken an early retirement at the beaches of Sydney.

But ya... in all seriousness I think what this tells us is that we may select guys in the A-League or whereever who seem to have good stats and all that but in the end they are not really good. I doubt anyone at Salgaocar actually saw Foschini play for the Victory. They probably saw his stats, a youtube video, a small trial and that was that.

Mind you, it does make me wonder about the coaching in Australia. How do guys like Tolgay, Rooney, and Karpeh, who barely played at all in A-League, do well in India while the ones that did play a lot do shit here?

Also, I asked about Meyer, he was given a positive response but was just not good enough to be a starter. He will probably try to get back into the A-League next season.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    Australia have a good national team but A league is shit thai league is better
    Papas is enjoying his holidays in australia hope he returns for fed cup
    Australia have a good national team but A league is shit thai league is better
    Well... you have just reached a new level of stupid. A-League is no where near the J. League and is a little worse than the K League but lets be honest, compared to the Thai Premier League, they would dominate.

How many players have the Thai League sold to the Bundesliga? How many have the A-League? There is your answer of what they consider better. And the Aussie NT is shit... worst its been in years.
    The germans only squats in top leagues in asia they still see A league as a top league. Yes A league is still good but not a world class league
    The germans only squats in top leagues in asia they still see A league as a top league. Yes A league is still good but not a world class league
    Who said that it was? J. League, K League, A-League, MLS... they are not world class leagues yet at all but will be soon... perhaps by the 2020s.
    Perhaps by the 2020 I league will become mid league :P
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Topic discussion is not related to the thread.
    Topic discussion is not related to the thread.
    Who cares... every thread on every forum has these moments.
This discussion has been closed.