I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10479 Points
    @Joy: what are the positions these guys play in?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Arjun Tudu stricker/winger(2nd in CFL goal scorers list) Saikat Patra Stricker and other 3 are attacking midfielders.

There another Army XI defender(NE player) don't know the name. He is lighting quick. He can beat all I-league defenders in a sprint but needs to improve his defending skills.
  • Arjun Tudu, for sure would be roped in by any of the Big 3 Clubs of kolkata. But he has a height/physique disadvantage.
  • RonnyRonny 10479 Points
    even Udanta can beat all I league defenders with his pace but sadly cant score enough
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    But that Army XI player is a defender himself unlike Udanta.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    BTW, I dont know where to post this so I shall do it here: I talked to some of my Aussie friends who follow the A-League for longer than I have and when I asked them about Simon Colosimo and Matthew Foschini the reactions were basically negative towards both players.

Colosimo was apparently past it at A-League level, was the cause of many goals given up by the Melbourne Heart (who finished last), and was to slow to save his life. As for Foschini, he was apparently a weak link for the Melbourne Victory and way to slow and non-technical. Basically both players were destined to move down to the state leagues in Australia but instead choose I-League probably because the money is better in India.

As for their opinions on Sean Rooney, Boima Karpeh, Billy Mehmet, and Tolgay Ozbey. Sean Rooney and Tolgay Ozbey are unknown of completly, Mehmet was always a shit player who was given many chances by the Glory, and Karpeh was only brought in when Perth were desperate for forwards and was quickly released when they found a suitable striker.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    i think mostly expected replies.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    i think mostly expected replies.
    Ya but its good to have perspective of people who have seen these guys. I did not mention that they were in India till the end as I knew they would automatically call them shit. They actually thought that Colosimo had retired, Foschini was in a state league team, Mehmet was somewhere in the UK, and Karpeh was in a Indonesia.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    We bring all shit foreign players
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    well...Colosimo has almost retired, given the number of games he plays :P
This discussion has been closed.