I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Beto is shite..and been lazy all season...he's just picking up his last few paychecks in Indian football..

Latest rumors. ..Haroon Amiri is in Goa to finalise his move to Dempo !!!
    Really? When I have seen Beto play he has actually been pretty decent. He is not as dangerous as last season but he is at least still influential.

So, in that case, with the Amiri rumor, what is the deal with Dempo? Who is released? Who is coming?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Beto is shite..and been lazy all season...he's just picking up his last few paychecks in Indian football..

Latest rumors. ..Haroon Amiri is in Goa to finalise his move to Dempo !!!
    Really? When I have seen Beto play he has actually been pretty decent. He is not as dangerous as last season but he is at least still influential.

So, in that case, with the Amiri rumor, what is the deal with Dempo? Who is released? Who is coming?
    Beto startwd the season in reasonable form most notably the game vs. East Bengal. Since then he has been a liability , especially when the team has lost possession.
    His off field politics and distractions of his Academy venture have also been a major negative aapwct of his signing.
    I'm not exactly a big fan of Papas but Beto has been a major obstacle in Arthurs plans of revamping the team.

As for Amiri....he had a bust up with Khalid Jamil before the break..something to do with the signing/releasing of the Afghan player's.
    Let's not forget. ..this is the same Amiri who 8 months ago said he'd never play for Jamil again.
    Amiri was in Goa over Christmas period and is said to have had discussions with Dempo. Whether he replaces Colisimo or Honda remains to be seen.

The registration deadline for Fed Cup is 31st December. But transfer/loan of player's will probably only happen in the new year...so curious to see if teams make changes now or after Fed Cup.
    In case of free agents ckubs can sign now & probably use Fed cup and IFA Shield to gauge these new player's.

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Thanks gaffer. Thats actually interesting. So I am guessing that Beto is gone... and so is Honda. Papas and Colosimo know each other from Melbourne Heart and also both are Aussies so I am guessing that they will stay with each other at least for this season.

So expect 3 new foreigners at Dempo with one apparenlty being Ranti Martins.

So, could we expect a few more ex A-Leaguers to come in. Maybe someone like Jimmy Downey who worked with Papas while they were both at Oakleigh Cannons.
  • Rumor: Dempo in advanced stages of finalising a deal with Akram Moghrabi
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Why are these clubs interested in signing the same shit players??? Akram was sitting at home for last one year. By the time he gets going, the league will be over.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Why he is sitting?is nt he playin 4 other clubs
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala655 Points
    ban imposed for match fixing or injury 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    If there is ban how he wil play in india
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Ban will end this jan. So he can play.
  • dempo will be relegated if they sign players like tolgay etc.
This discussion has been closed.