I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If I am not wrong, jordan was playing WC play off. So they are much better than India.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, im sooooooo impressed. Did he play in them... nope.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    I like Chidi, Odafa, Moga
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    edited December 2013
    El jugador del Deportivo Saprissa, Cristian Lagos, se incorpora a partir del mes de enero al equipo Churchill Brothers Sports Club Goa, campeón de la I League de la India, en dos ocasiones.

Según la información publicada en el sitio web del Saprissa, a Lagos se le facilitó todos los medios para que cumpliera su sueño de jugar en el extranjero y desarrollar su futbol internacional. 

“Estoy motivado y feliz porque voy cumpliendo metas, ir al fútbol extranjero y aprovechar esta gran oportunidad fue siempre uno de mis sueños”, dijo Lagos.

Crecer como profesional y una muy buena oferta económica son los motivos principales por lo que el delantero deja el futbol costarricense, donde fue goleador en varios torneos cortos.

Translation

The Deportivo Saprissa player, Cristian Lagos, will be joining Churchill Brothers SC Goa club at the start of January, champions of the I-League of India, on two occasions.

According to public information on the website of Saprissa, Lagos was given all the medicles to complete his dream of play in foreign waters and develop his international football.

"I'm motivated and happy because I'm fufulling goals, going to foreign football and taking advantage of this great oppurtunity that was always one of my dreams." said Lagos.

Growing as a professional and a good economic offer were two principle motives for the forward who now leaves Costa Rican soccer, where he was the top goalscorer in various short tournaments.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Thanks @weka for the translation. Can't believe a Costa Rican league player's dream is fulfilled by playing in I-League
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Thanks @weka for the translation. Can't believe a Costa Rican league player's dream is fulfilled by playing in I-League
    Probably they are motivated by opportunity to play in AFC Cup 2014. Good performance there means good contracts in either East Asia or some Arab clubs. and salary is high in I-League as well.
    Salaries are way higher in I-League. 
  • RonnyRonny 10479 Points
    Al Faislay is the best Jordan club..seems like a good signing
    edited December 2013
    So... the biggest question regarding this signing is... what number will he take? Seriously, both Churchill and Dempo when they get new loan signings assign a number above #40 to players. Why?

Also, regarding the signing, good for Dempo. Hopefully with Papas returning as well they can get down to business. There are still 27 points up for grab and honestly our top team only has 30 after 15 games. A top 4 finish is still attainable. Dempo now need to get things clear with the coach... they need to make sure Papas is now with the club from January to the end of May... no exceptions. Then they need to finalize the squad again. It is just to big. Get rid of a few and keep the ones Papas wants and who he thinks he can do well with.

Then finally fix the foreigner situation. Honda has not worked out so get rid of him. Keep Colosimo, he is not amazing but he gets the job done. Beto is perfect and should be captain. Dempo now need two foreign signings... a foreign striker and foreign bench player.

Depending on who they get and who they keep could very well define Dempo's season.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Beto is shite..and been lazy all season...he's just picking up his last few paychecks in Indian football..

Latest rumors. ..Haroon Amiri is in Goa to finalise his move to Dempo !!!
This discussion has been closed.