I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
  • Mumbai FC going for a new record this season. ..how many foreigner's can Khalid Jamil & co sign & release this time..... ?

Latest news from Mumbai camp.....Henry released and in comes an old " fans favourite "
    Ebi Theophillus Sukore !

Relegation avoidance panic my the sounds of things...
    News from the Mumbai camp is that Alfred and Ebi have been signed and they have joined the training. So now they have 3 forwards.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Ebi was mainly used as an attacking mid by Khalid Jamil in the 2011-12 season , 
    Desmond Bulpin used him in a similar role at Shillong Lajong.

Would expect to see him line up with NP Pradeep , Climax Lawrence in the middle of their usual 3-5-2 set-up

This would allow Yakuba & Rafique to play up front.

these should be the last of the signings , as the window closes in less than 48hrs
  • Ebi was mainly used as an attacking mid by Khalid Jamil in the 2011-12 season , 
    Desmond Bulpin used him in a similar role at Shillong Lajong.

Would expect to see him line up with NP Pradeep , Climax Lawrence in the middle of their usual 3-5-2 set-up

This would allow Yakuba & Rafique to play up front.

these should be the last of the signings , as the window closes in less than 48hrs
    So Henry Was signed just for the Federation cup ? Why was this done any idea and how did they manage to release him so easily ? What will Henry do now  ?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited February 2014
    So Henry Was signed just for the Federation cup ? Why was this done any idea and how did they manage to release him so easily ? What will Henry do now  ?
    Technically speaking , they could've signed him on a month my month contract ( i.e used the Fed Cup as his "trial" )

Now that they aren't certain , they are reverting to what they know best...

As for Henry...he will probably travel to Kolkata ,,hang out with som of his "brothers" and earn some money playing "Khep" games.....secure a CFL team for next year & only then return to Nigeria to change his visa
    Mumbai FC going for a new record this season. ..how many foreigner's can Khalid Jamil & co sign & release this time..... ?

Latest news from Mumbai camp.....Henry released and in comes an old " fans favourite "
    Ebi Theophillus Sukore !

News from the Mumbai camp is that Alfred and Ebi have been signed and they have joined the training. So now they have 3 forwards.
    who is alfred?

• Mumbai FC going for a new record this season. ..how many foreigner's can Khalid Jamil & co sign & release this time..... ?

Ebi Theophillus Sukore !

who is alfred?

Alfred Jaryan
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Of the Dhanmundi Football Squad, Wedson Anselme is better player than Sony Norde and adjudged "Man of the match" against East Bengal in the IFA Shield Semi-Final. East Bengal may take him alongwith Rozaninho of Kuwait FC for the next season.
    EB may sign those 2 players from bagladesh club but "rozaninho" who's is that. Ohh u mean cothinho he will not come english club northigun forest want to sign him
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    In Asian Quota Footballer, East Bengal may take Sergio Van Dijk who is currently playing in Iran. He is an Indonesian Citizen. In the midfield Penn is the best choice alongwith a TFA Cadet playing as a Central Defender like Douglas who had played in East Bengal.
This discussion has been closed.