I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    The way rumors are going on, Jamal Dhonmundi owners would return not just without trophy but without an entire team. Bangladeshi players have become a hit, nobody has seen such great skills before
  • But surprisingly, when these players don Kolkata club jerseys, they come up as absolute cropper - only to be kicked out by the Clubs after few months! Odafa also used to play for some Bangladeshi Club before he was signed by Churchill.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Odafa used to play for Mohammedan Sporting, Calcutta before playing in Bangladesh.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    The way rumors are going on, Jamal Dhonmundi owners would return not just without trophy but without an entire team. Bangladeshi players have become a hit, nobody has seen such great skills before
    If these Bangladeshi player's are of such high calibre then we shud see then hand out a convincing victory over India on the 5th !!

Let's wait and see...
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I am guessing that this is the video being used to judge Zeleny since he left... I mean, the Filipino league looks like the Premier League in this!

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited February 2014
    They have a lot of foreigners per team in the phillipino league and hence that league is better than ours.

And yes, I had watched this same video. Just by looking at this, hr seems to have improved from what he was at Bagan.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    My comment was sarcastic :/
    If these Bangladeshi player's are of such high calibre then we shud see then hand out a convincing victory over India on the 5th !!

Let's wait and see...
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Next season East Bengal will change all the four foreigners. They are looking after players from Malaysia League, Indonesia League and Middle East. They will recruit fresh blood in right and left back back positions as well as in Stopper Position.
  • They have a lot of foreigners per team in the phillipino league and hence that league is better than ours.

And yes, I had watched this same video. Just by looking at this, hr seems to have improved from what he was at Bagan.

Is it a direct signing by Churchill? Last i heard he was suppose to sign for United Sports Club.
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    I remember last year pakistani side KRL beat Global FC in afc president cup and we had just Pakistani players.

I think they have lot of foriegners but not of high quality.
This discussion has been closed.