I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points

Mohun Bagan couldn't finalize the deal with Ranty because they already paid 95% fees to Odafa. Now Odafa has got to play and perform on 1st March Derby even if he is down for next 6 m after playing, otherwise he will have no takers. Odafa has sucked up Mohun Bagan thanks to some brainless Officials. But he also knows it is now or never for him.

Time is also running out fast for Karim, though I don't entirely blame him... you gave him some rotten vegetables and asked him to prepare some 5-Star food. The players, Coaches may come and go but Anjan Mitra will stay forever like the Great Banyan Tree of the Shibpur Botnical Garden.

Also don't go by the face value of Bengali Media reports... they are not reports but compilations from various social network posts. If I write X club is about to clinch a deal with Z..at INR x Crores. that will be featured in tomorrow's one of the Bengali dailies

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Odafa's agent frantically calling all clubs for his player for next season...
  • Odafa's agent frantically calling all clubs for his player for next season...
    Advise him to reduce his salary and i am sure Mumbai FC would be interested
    :))
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    odafa's agent......chima okkore??
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited February 2014
    odafa's agent......chima okkore??
    Yes Chima Da is Odafa's agent
    One big head being advised by another...

Claims MMB haven't used & treated his player properly which is why they havent the best out of him
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited February 2014

If that statement is true, then it is a big lie from Odafa's agent. Mohun Bagan is giving him Royal treatment for the last 3 years and that bugger has not given anything in return..no trophy. Not even highest scorer in I-League. What his agent wants more ? Only thing he is not yet given is a kick on the back. He has been a disgrace especially this year. His ego cost Mohun Bagan services of Ogba Kalu, Ranty Martins, James Moga, Penn and even Tolgay was mentally harrassed. It would be best for Mohun Bagan to see Odafa go. 

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    so they are now blaming the club for his lack of success.....wht abt the money mmb paid to AIFF bcoz of him
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Foreigners from all teams visiting Kolkata are being linked with EB and MB. The latest being the CB foreigners. How much more unethical can things get.
  • Yeah Shabana linked with EB
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29672 Points
    I asked him they approached him with a big offer but he dont want to spek much about it he is also a fan of SRK
This discussion has been closed.