2012-13 I-LEAGUE: ROUND 22

Comments

• And now Jayesh Rane is subbed off. Not a good game today. He had one good chance from just inside the box but hit it out for a goalkick. He was more invisible today and when he had the ball just lost it or passed it quickly so did nothing with the ball.

Disappointing really. For the top scorer of the I-League U20 league last season I expect a little better.
  • > Domnic said:
    > I was just joking!!! anyways would like to add that the blunder he committed and the timing of it could damage EB title aspirations. Just imagine the magnitude of this blunder. I hope u remember Escobar. Its just that one imp mistake that counts more than anything else.

Happens. We all have these moments and yes it just happened to happen at the worst moment possible for East Bengal. He will probably be benched now but he shall learn. He is a young goalkeeper and someone who I believe can be #1 for India one day. Let him just learn from this.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Btw @Arsenalkid700 have counted how many times u have said that "Its just one mistake by gurpreet" :P

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited March 2013

> Joyptan said:
    > Btw @Arsenalkid700 have counted how many times u have said that "Its just one mistake by gurpreet" :P

Twice. Once against Mumbai FC. Once against Prayag United. 

How many times have they said that for Joe Hart, Victor Valdes, David De Gea?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:

Twice. Once against Mumbai FC. Once against Prayag United. 

How many times have they said that for Joe Hart, Victor Valdes, David De Gea?

Who are they ? Footballers???

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

I have a feeling that both the keepers of this game will be benched henceforth. Sangram also made elementary errors. He was beaten at near post for first goal and acted stupid to give the penalty.

• dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points

I would not be too disappointed if Arrows project is scraped off from next season...cream of Indian footballing talents can't even string a few descent passes...players lack composure more than any thing...if it was the 1st few games of the season it would have been understandable but..after playing for one whole season(some have been there for more than one)...they just lacked that intent and desire to win today.  

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points

Can Arrows beat Pune FC U-20 ??

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

> ashindia said:
    > Can Arrows beat Pune FC U-20 ?? 

Even TFA, they didn't loose a single game in the tournament