2012-13 I-LEAGUE: ROUND 22

Comments

• 0-0 at half time for Salgaocar vs Churchill Brothers. 3 Yellow Cards already to Lenny, Wilkinson and Lamine Tamba.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > My grandfather passed away on Saturday so that is why I am in England. I already saw the schedule and it so happens that during all these games I will be out of the house. Of course it will be for good reason so I dont mind as much but today would have been perfect as I am just home and doing nothing.

Oh Really Sorry to hear about that.  When are you returning back to US?

• > munna21977 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > My grandfather passed away on Saturday so that is why I am in England. I already saw the schedule and it so happens that during all these games I will be out of the house. Of course it will be for good reason so I dont mind as much but today would have been perfect as I am just home and doing nothing.
    >
    >

Oh Really Sorry to hear about that.  When are you returning back to US?

Around April 1st. We still do not know. I was supposed to originally go this Friday as we were told two weeks ago that he may have 3 weeks to maybe a year left but then Saturday morning he passed so I left that day. It really depends on if I can get a ticket. 

I am missing a full week of school now so I should be back for next week to make it all up.
  • Easter weekend - not easy to get last minute tickets. Be ready to see huge crowds at London Heathrow Airport as I heard that because of cold weather, Brits are leaving for holidays on this Friday/saturday in record numbers.

• > munna21977 said:
    > Easter weekend - not easy to get last minute tickets. Be ready to see huge crowds at London Heathrow Airport as I heard that because of cold weather, Brits are leaving for holidays on this Friday/saturday in record numbers.

Yep, that is the major news over here right now. To be honest I dont understand it. It is the same as it was back in New York. Eitherway if I leave it will probably be next Monday. 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

After the 3-0 win against EB , CB have lost a total of 11 pts from 6 games. In that time EB have lost 4 pts from 4 matches.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Churchill have been plagued by numerous problems from the time Bilal decided to leave. Its been like all the forces have ganged up to prevent them winning the league. The problems can be summarised as follows;
    1) Bilal Najjarine leaves in Jan transfer window
    2) Akram Moghrabhi follows suit (For the better of CB)
    3) Van dan Brink fails his medicals
    4) Lamine Tamba signed as last minute replacement
    5) Sunil Chettri signed, but is awfully out of touch.
    6) Balal Arezou signs but joins just lately due to visa problems
    7) Setbacks in AFC Cup due to defensive blunders.
    8) Beto pulls hamstring and could be out of season ( THE KILLER BLOW)
    9) Poor bench strength due to scarcity of fund.
    10) Have to play AFC cup simultaneously with a depleted squad.

I am almost certain the title is going to East Bengal or Pune this year. Churchill has definitely not pleased some gods this year. Thats why so much has gone wrong in so little time.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Anybody has live sreaming link for Ten Action.

• Mohun Bagan - Shillong Lajong  0-0 at 40th minute

• Wow Wow   Two superb goals by Tolgay and Boathong Haokip and score is 1-1