2012-13 I-LEAGUE: ROUND 23

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    So...guys update the wikipedia page... 2012-13 i-league...i'm havin prob. so i can't do it...
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Well done arrows.  So the lads have beaten the experienced in their dock. They prove that they can beat any I league team if it was not for the foreigners. <br>
  • Was it Pailan arrows playing well or Dempo playing badly???<br>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Kudos to Arrows, this was one of the good result by them in recent time. Happy to see holicharan and alwyn (back from oblivion) on score sheet. <br>This win reflects the huge turmoil at Dempo. They have lost the motivation to play and even win against arrows at home. Hope they dont wind up end of the season!!</font>
  • If Dempo is affected by all allegations against Armando Colaco, then why is management not removing Colaco and appointing someone else as temporary coach? whats the point in playing half-heartedly and losing all remaining matches.<br>
  • Domnic wrote: »
    What do you mean??? Why will I post somebody else photos. I dont even post it on FB. I only post it here. Then ashlesh puts it on FB. You can be sure that all the photos are taken by me.

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont see why you seem annoyed. Wikipedia is very tough on this. If someone sees that I dont have the permission of the actual picture taker then thats it, the picture is gone.</div><div><br></div><div>I just wanted to make sure.</div>
  • munna21977 wrote: »
    If Dempo is affected by all allegations against Armando Colaco, then why is management not removing Colaco and appointing someone else as temporary coach? whats the point in playing half-heartedly and losing all remaining matches.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>They know that they are safe for next season and that they are out of the title race. No point changing now at the latter stages. Just wait till the end of the season and rebuild from there.</div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    may be armando will take charge of arrows for next session...he got nothing to prove...if they choose indian coach then he is the best choice
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    may be armando will take charge of arrows for next session...he got nothing to prove...if they choose indian coach then he is the best choice

Santosh kashyap will take charge of Arrows
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    I just wonder wat excuse dempo fb admin will have now...