2012-13 I-LEAGUE: ROUND 23

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    MB score thru penalty. Referees making some nice money at the cost of MB. Long live Indian football.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Domnic wrote: »
    MB score thru penalty. Referees making some nice money at the cost of MB. Long live Indian football.

<br><div><br></div><div>And how exactly do you know it was not deserved?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    This is what goal.com has to say - <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">PENALTY!!! Nabi's cross handled in the area by Mathew, who had to deal with onrushing Ozbey</span><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Handled the ball, not some ambiguous foul which leaves doubt</span></div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    rudra wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>And how exactly do you know it was not deserved?</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>@rudra : Domnic has his own equations! Whenever a team from Kolkata scores against any Goa team, Domnic's tail is up! </div><br> =))
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Sushil singh scored for lajong, abhishek yadav scored for MFC - strange things happening in Indian Football<div><br></div><div>Lajong 1 - 0 ONGC</div><div>MFC 3 - 0 AI</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Sushil Kumar scores 4th goal of this season :D <br>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited April 2013
    Sir Sushil is proving to be equal to Jeje :D, both have scored 4 goals.
  • Go Sushil go    Go lajong go<br> ;;)
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited April 2013
    @rudra. @soccerlover. My friend is watching at duler. He says Mathani is bulldozing players and still on the field with one yellow.

The penalty is a 50-50. Could hv gone either way. Depends on refs interpretation based on who paid up. Evrryone knows how much MB is spending to stay up. You seem to be in slumber.

Note: I personally want MB to survive. And it does not matter whether Scg wins or loses. So I will not lie on this.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">
    @rudra. @soccerlover. My friend is watching at duler. He says Mathani is bulldozing players and still on the field with one yellow.

The penalty is a 50-50. Could hv gone either way. Depends on refs interpretation based on who paid up. </span><b>Evrryone knows how much MB is spending to stay up. You seem to be in slumber</b>.

Note: I personally want MB to survive. And it does not matter whether Scg wins or loses. So I will not lie on this.

<br><div><br></div><div>maybe in slumber but good enough to catch up  your posts and views here, and how they need to be interpreted... so thanks for enlightening us :)</div>