2012-13 I-League Round 25

Comments

• sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    Mb lost the match today.<br><br>eb fans- I m very happy today.<br><br>Better luck next year<br><br>Sandip played brilliantly 2 day ( shilton is a shit)<br><br>Shilton should be released this time<br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Tolgay was not being fed...Infact I feel sad for Tolgay...whatever he has done in MB this year has been all on his own...he has played a second fiddle to Odafa for the whole year. If only Tolgay wud have got half the passes which Odafa gets, he would have scored more goals than what he has so far in the I - League ( 9 goals so far is not bad by any means , considering his long layoff due to injury). Tolgay is far more intelligent and is a thinking footballer as opposed to Odafa who has only brute force. You cannot bulldoze past four defenders thru sheer power in football....u need a bit a common sense and intelligence in front of the goal....Odafa is predictable and any intelligent defender can pin him down!
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">By the way, for those who did not know, Pune FC debuted yet another Academy product in the I-League on Saturday against Air India. Fanai Lalrempuia is his name and not only that but he is <b>16 years old.</b> His birthday will be on 11 May this year. </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Coming on in the 55th minute for Velington Rocha, he has been at the Academy since its beginning in 2011 and played in both Pune FC Academy I-League U20 winning sides. Good things are expected of the Central Midfielder and hopefully he can continue to play with Pune's first team more regularly next season.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://punefc.com/?player=f-lalrempuia</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanai_Lalrempuia</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Meanwhile, Mumbai FC also debuted a new player Saturday in Ritesh Perambra. The 22-year old Maharashtra boy only made his debut against ONGC in which he started and played 78 minutes before being subbed off. He is a defender.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritesh_Perambra</font></div>;
  • Also, you know that the Indian defenders and foreign defenders in the I-League are horrible when a soon-to-be 34-year old Henri Antchouet can just run his way past the defenders and just calmly pass the ball into the net.<div><br></div><div>When will we realize that it will require a major overhaul to fix things.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    The best thing about safety from relegation is this....<div>many clubs would start giving youngsters a chance to prove their worth in the team..</div><div><br></div><div>but to debut a 16 yr old is a big step from pune fc team he might be exceptional for indian standards to be given first cap so early</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    The best thing about safety from relegation is this....<div>many clubs would start giving youngsters a chance to prove their worth in the team..</div><div><br></div><div>but to debut a 16 yr old is a big step from pune fc team he might be exceptional for indian standards to be given first cap so early</div>

Or he could be overaged. Its hard to tell now.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Appreciate what pune is trying to do by developing their own talents. But, I seriously doubt if he is 16 years old. One cant overlook the age cheating in Pune FC. 
  • If he really is 16 then I believe he can get tested. Like those kids at the African U17 Championship.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">From some of the previous comments in this forum, esp on exTFA and Pune youth boss (cant believe I forgot his name), its very likely they have a lot of over age guys. Also they are not doing any medical tests (to the best of my knowledge)</font>