2014 AFC U19 Championship

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>Indian U-19 2-0 Vasco Sports Club Goa </b></font>
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Uttam Rai scored the first one<br>
  • U-19 National Team got the better of Vasco Sports Club 2-0 in a Friendly Match at the Chowgule Sports and Fitness Ground.

Uttam Rai (20th) and Chinglensana Singh (91st) scored in each half to ensure that the Boys record a memorable double over the Goan outfits who are currently preparing for the 2nd Division League.

The U-19 Boys had blanked Vasco by half a dozen goals last weekend.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <b>AIFF IS BIG LIARS THEY SAY THESE BOYS IN AIFF ACADEMY LOL<br>INDIA U19 TEAM USING SESA FA FACILITIES, STAYING IN SESA ACADEMY AND PRACTICING IN SESA ACADEMY. </b>

<br><div><br></div><div>LOL</div>
  • Our u16 team has played some really good football , now it is time for the u19's to deliver.......but i wonder if they can live up to our expectations...it is not because they are not talented enough , the present batch is the strongest we have had in u19 category for a long time..i feel COLM TOAL has ruined their potential.<div><br></div><div>UTTAM getting a lot of attention from clubs in India and abroad has not gone down too well with Mr. TOAL , as a result he has been left on the bench or used as a sub in the last 10-15 minutes in most of the practice matches that our 19's have played. I don't think he will get chance to play in AFC matches as well , even though he is in the team.</div><div><br></div><div>Irrespective of who plays and who does not important thing is INDIA should qualify , and Mr. Toal's contract which expires in DEC 2013 should be terminated.</div><div><br></div><div> </div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Why should Colm be upset and penalize a player just because he gets attention for being good? Doesn't sound convincing to me
  • Colm said he will give preference to those players who have spent more time with him at the GOA academy....since Uttam went to UK for reading trials and Papas very keen to sign him this season itself it has not gone down too well with Colm...Uttam likes to hold the ball and move it around , which Colm does not favour...
    hmmm..so Uttam on Dempo radar!!!
    U-19 1-1 Sesa Pro team