2014 AFC U19 Championship

Comments

• So Qatar trashed Turkmenistan. I think Uzbekistan was just warming up against Turkmenistan and it was Uzbekistan first match. The second match Uzkeks blanked Nepal 5-0. Still Qatar looks the strongest in Group A.
  • We have a slight edge over Uzbekistan because of the extra two days of rest. If we overcome the Uzbeks hurdle the final match against Turkmenistan would be a walk in the park, Turkmenistan would be carring 5 yellow cards and 1 red to the last match.
  • RonnyRonny 10477 Points
    the way our team is scoring there will be no park walks :)
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Until and unless we rid of  coaches who has that long ball ..miss passes strategy India will never ever  qualify for high profile tournaments. Something to learn from Indian coaches like Armando, Gautam Ghosh etc how they can instill beautiful dominating football. TIME FOR INDIAN AND TO LEAVE OUT ANGREZI COACHES.
  • @Akoi Are you talking about the seniors or juniors? Have you watched any of the matches that the u19 team played in Qatar? Lets go by what you said about Gautam Ghosh and qualifying for high profile tournaments, the u16 played superb, what happened, we didn't even come second. Now don't blame it on the referee. The u19 is playing beautifully too, using long ball and superb short passes that led to going forward and dribbling. Btw those long balls are so accurate that more than 90% it finds an Indian player who he is passing to.<div><br></div><div>What more do you want?</div>
  • @Ashlesh We don't need a huge goal margin, we just need to beat Uzbekistan and a little bit of luck from other groups would take us to atleast 6th best second ranked team. 
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>@Ponicherry....Pls do not argue for the sake of it. Leave my opinion to myself.  </p><p>Anyways so we were dominated 70% by Qatar playing beautiful LONG ball...hmm!</p>
  • @Akoi Correction it was only 66% and thanks to the display the Qataris showed in the second half.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Lol...so you find huge difference between 66 and 70%... :O
  • RonnyRonny 10477 Points
    lets not fight..we were good but not good enough..lets see whats in store for upcoming matches<br>