2014 AFC U19 Championship

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited October 2013
    I would say 2 really silly goals conceded by India..3rd goal by Uzbek was classy...

<br><br>Maybe we gave to much space for Uzbek to pass b ball around ..lots of spaces Uzbek,utilised and passed into for their moves..i also feel we gave to much respect to Uzbek..should have been a bit more physical on the tackles agianst them..<br><br>i think midfield was not really in the game.. if the strategy was to defend in the first half they should have been more compact.the second half by india was much better..shoudl have  played that way in the first<br><br>gurba has to drastically improve. lot of moves were down the flanks.... We lost to a better team though teh score line flatter the uzbek..<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10477 Points
    we should have lost only 1-0 I believe..this is a good Indian team..if at senior level they can put up such performances against teams like Uzbeks then in the home away WC qualifiers we wud always be in with a chance
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Group C Results:
    Pakistan U19 0-3 Iraq U19
    Bangladesh U19 1-0 Kuwait U19

Group D Results:
    Tajikistan U19 0-5 Saudi Arabia U19
    Lebanon U19 1-6 Iran U19

Group G Results:
    Laos U19 1-5 Korea Republic U19
    Philippines U19 0-2 Indonesia U19

Group I Results:
    Macau U19 0-3 China U19
    Malaysia U19 1-5 Japan U19
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Bangladesh U19 1-0 Kuwait U19   ????????????????</span> :O
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    <P>pls dont say that we hav played well.at least 1 goal could hav scored.if the coach want a team passing nicely and not scoring(with out using best striker) it means nothing.Dont think we are playing in finel round of AFC U19 we are in the qualifier.So far we scored only 1 goal for that we strugled a lot.Everyone has to remember that we played 26 friendly we never loast a game in that(pls dot say the quality of opposition).I dont want to blame only on the players,but there must a change in the coching staff.For u22 hardly Aurthur Papas got 2 wk of preperation time,but these players were together for more than months</P>
  • joy123joy123 51 Points
    today also nepal keeper is busy in guarding post...<div>nepal0-0qatar (ist half)</div>
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Group B Results:
    UAE U19 6-0 Afghanistan U19
    Yemen U19 2-1 Jordan U19

Group E Result:
    Palestine U19 0-1 Oman U19
  • The shock of the day:

10 man Bangladesh u19 beat Kuwait u19 by a goal.
    Uzbekistan overcame a spirited Indian attack to down them by 3 goals.
  • Qatar u19 beat 10 man Nepal u19, 2-0.
  • nnipp1nnipp1 0 Points
    I don't understand how most of these guys qualified for the U16 championship and then look horrible in this tourney against teams like Qatar who didn't qualify for the U16 Champ and have gotten better. <div><br></div><div>2 Reasons:</div><div>1) Toal really sucks</div><div>2) This team really missed Raja Rawat and Uttam Rai should have got more playing time</div>