2014 AFC U19 Championship

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ronny wrote: »
    Also so happy to see the Indian Neymar in this team-<span style="font-size:14px"><span style="font-family:bookman old style">Ningthoujam Bidyananda Singh.   </span></span>..surprisingly he is a player of Navi Mumbai academy..is he now moved to the elite academy??..he is a terrific player no doubt<br>http://www.the-aiff.com/player-profile-details.htm?id=227<br>;

<br><div><br></div><div>Bidyananda was in the u15 team in 2011, so now he must be in u17. And he is from medically age verified group. So, Toal considers him high enough to play for U19. Wow, I dunno, but he might have more potential than some of the names we mention all the time. And as u15,  he played these 19-23 old boys from local mumbai teams. Looks good to me</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I wont be too troubled by the names which are missing. That's how youth football works. We have seen time and again, that guys who shine at one age group dont always keep up the promise. If you see the team, then you see a lot of players from the IMG team in US missing. Maybe they are injured, maybe out of form, maybe other issues, who knows? Also good thing is if the coach finds other good players, he takes them
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    edited August 2013
    Uttam says Udanta has electric pace...once he get's past a player then there is no catching him as for Alan may be he has some injury issue...as for Uttam i had already mentioned before , and good news is where ever he is he doing gr8 , just hope he makes it. 
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    dhungel35 wrote: »
    Uttam says Udanta has electric pace...once he get's past a player then there is no catching him as for Alan may be he has some injury issue...as for Uttam i had already mentioned before , and good news is where ever he is he doing gr8 , just hope he makes it. 

<br><br>I did expect that reason for Alan cause  he's amazing. Hopefully he's fit atleast by the gulf exposure.<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    dhungel35 wrote: »

<br><br>Yes even I heard the same about Udanta..he was also in the Nike Asia All star camp where he made the final 11 along with Alan...he must be good<br>
    News from FB..please tell me this is true<br><br><span class="fbPhotosPhotoCaption" tabindex="0" aria-live="polite" data-ft="{"type":45}" id="fbPhotoSnowliftCaption"><span class="hasCaption">Indian wonderkid Uttam Rai is currently undergoing
    trials at English side Reading FC<br> <br> He even scored a hat trick
    against Torquay United under 16.<br> <br> Tomo_Reading FC
    @Tomo_Readingfc : At last there is an Indian kid who can really play
    football. Today he played 4 Reading U16 and scored a hat trick. In
    Wilipedia since 15 yrs.</span></span><br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    In wilipedia? Does he mean wikipedia? Uttam does not have a page.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited August 2013
    Bidyananda has indeed been selected in the u19 elite academy in Goa! only player from mumbai regional acdemy!
    rudra wrote: »
    Bidyananda has indeed been selected in the u19 elite academy in Goa! only player from mumbai regional acdemy!

<br>then he must be good!..its going on the lines of what Baan said..best players wud graduate to the elite academies<br>