2014 AFC U19 Championship

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    India U19 player Sarthak Golui, missed out the recent U19 Squad for China due to an Ankle Injury is undergoing Rehab.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    supratim and alen also out due to injury<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    archak wrote: »
    @hadfadkar source plz :P<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>hadfadkar himself is the source!</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    archak wrote: »
    @hadfadkar source plz :P<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>hadfadkar himself is the source!</div>

<br><br>well i broke this news @rudra da :P<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    Waiting eagerly for August 17th and 19th when we play the Chinese team..no other news on the team yet..team has started practice in China though<br>
  • nnipp1nnipp1 0 Points
    edited August 2013
    This is my favorite squad of the national teams (not saying much with current state of affairs). One of the major problems with this squad when many of them played in the AFC U16 Championship round was the poor defense. I hope this has been fixed. I didn't think Supratim was a very good goalkeeper so the fact that he out with injury is a good chance for someone else to step up. Another problem with all our national teams is that the defenders launch the ball forward in a juvenile manner rather than linking up with the defensive midfielders on short passes, I hope this has been fixed. 
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">@ nnipp1 : some new face have come in defense Nim Dorjee , Rupert..so hopefully that area is covered...but i don't think the game play will change much..as the man in charge in still </span><b>Colm Toal , </b>and whenever our age group teams have played under him hoof ball tactics has been used consistently...In the last edition of AFC u19 Q our u 19 team did not fare too well under <b>Colm Toal</b> but the same set of boys(with a few additions) did a commendable job under <b>Papas</b> in AFC U22 Q. 
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    This team without a doubt is the future of Indian football at the moment<br>
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    <BR>the visible change in the  selection  process is the coach is able to selecte players from club academies(even in u-16) <BR>before we had problem mainly in u-16. the players come for 4 month coaching camp and go for the tournament.<BR>its good to know that he selected 5 players form Shilong Lajong FC. Though he had result in his past tournaments,i dont find<BR>any indian style of play as the tech. director say.He always impliment the long ball statergy