Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    @chelseaindia

gud idea...i wish BFC shud win....bring that parade to SILK BOARD...BTM 1st stage to 2nd stage....a lot of young working guys are staying there....
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @chelseaindia.. you said it bro.  There are lots of ignorant people  who doesnt love the game but simply follow some EPL teams with no reason. As @munna219777 said BFC deserves a victory parade and you guys has to tell the world that this is our own Champions .  BFC is Best thing happen to the Indian Football . All the best...
    but before BFC came to existence PFC is the best thing happen to indian football till then...so guys please give some credit to PFC as well...
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Pune Fc came from 2nd div .. Thats make them special club not like BFC
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    It should be 'one of the best' not 'the best'.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29309 Points
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I am pretty sure making the Asian Cup is easily the best thing in recent history... people remembered that India has a football team as well and some players got some recognition.

The best thing in Indian football history is debatable. To me, it is our Olympic history as it proves to people that if India were good back then then we can do it again... SYMBOLISM!
  • Friday matchday experience was awesome like never before. The attendance was 8347 highest ever. It was bit of emotional. No one wanted to leave. We stayed at the stands for more than 20 mins after the match. Can't accept the fact we cant see a BFC home match for more than 6 months (hope ISL gets postponed again). And final gesture from our coach and players was awesome.....!!
  • There was also 'March to the Match' event organised by the fans. It was very big than expected. So, the police has noticed us and stopped our marching and told us that we need get a permission. Of course we were disappointed. But, we felt very nice that someone has finally noticed us...!!
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    something should be done by BFC to bring up the standard of telecasting from there.at least they should handle the cameras of TenAction.i dont know wat is the objective of TenAction when hiring a camera man,surly they cannot ask any football capturing experience,but at least someone who know football should be hired.during last match the main cam was following each bouncing of the ball like a high frequency wave,he think about cricket and shoot the same way. they do not know when to switch on which camera,look like they hav 3 cameras there.they kept changing the picture from one to another very frequently.i fed up watching that.