Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• wakao10wakao10 307 Points
    @Cybertron Thai clubs have owners who are either into politics or are into other dodgy things, so they have tonnes of money which they need to utilize. So they use this money to build good stadiums and facilities. Also the teams in Thailand get sponsors paying them good money too, which is very rare in India.

@ArsenalFan700 I don't think Bengaluru FC would spend more that 120-130k on their 4th foreigner, which is a right thing for me. Look at the way they have done business this season, + their coaches know what they are doing and with Ashley Westwood knowing the level in India, he will get a player who will do the business for him in the AFC tournaments and the I League.
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    @Ashlesh Well then I guess ISL is the only way where top quality football players will come to India.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    league 1 player can come to india...or maybe westwood is talking abt micheal chopra ...westwood can lure him in the name of getting chance in indian national team...chopra is 29 yrs so he can be like another arata izumi in line...
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    For getting India passport, Micheal chopra will have to live in India for 5 years and then give away his British Passport. He is reluctant to do that and that too at the age of 34 when he will be unfit to play for India also.
    Indian Origin Players playing for English Premier League:

1. Michael Chopra (Ipswich Town)
    2. Neil Taylor (Swansea City)

Indian Origin Players playing for Eredivisie or Dutch League:

1. Luciano Narsingh (PSV)
    2. Furdjel Narsingh (PEC Zwolle)
    3. Harmeet Singh (Feyenoord)
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Neil Taylor and Luciano Narsingh are not eligible for India 
    @7negi But they can sign for I-league clubs!!
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Why they will leave Top Clubs bro ?? Be Realistic ?

Even CR7 and LM10 also not playing for there home clubs ?
    @7negi I didn't say they should definitely come and play for I-league. I agree that they won't leave top clubs in europe just for the sake of improving football in India. But it's their wish.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    There's a PIO thread guys.