Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• so what difference does it make if its 'common' , be special guys ....
    "Respect" Football & related people !!!
    increase your enthusiasm but don't degrade INDIAN football as a whole ....
    you guys made a special place in our hearts with your support , don't take that place away by this types of incidents .....
    I love to increase volume of my TV during your home games because of you guys but some times chants got carried away and i have to keep it down by fear that someone else gonna heard it !!! Don't let me do that ....       
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    $20 USD for freakin' shipping! Kill me please
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    $20 USD for freakin' shipping! Kill me please
    Normal post office will take barely 5 dollars for shipping. Private courier services cheat / loot the customers. It seems like BFC has tie up with some private courier service. Ask them to send it thru POST OFFICE.
    I doubt they'll be that special for me. Hahahaha... screw me. $20 for shippin is laugh
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29732 Points
    Its 200 rs for india shipping about 4 $ and 1000 rs for world wide shipping
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I might be going to Bangalore over the summer. I plan on getting a Bengaluru FC kit... if I can I will see if I can get you a kit and then I will ship once I get back to the states.

No guarantees though so dont get your hopes up.
    It's fine @ArsenalFan700. I'm getting it sorted out with BFC. Talking to the store guy tomorrow because they only accept Indian-issued Debit cards, so I'll be getting more than jersey.. like BFC Pin and Badge, too. 

I am, however, pissed with how shitty the numbers/name looks but I'm getting Chhetri/11 anyway but still... ah well. This jersey will mark my first Indian jersey as well as the year Bengaluru FC showed up on the I-League. It's a special moment. Having a jersey from a team whose 1st season in existance and you were there to show up
    Agree. It truely is amazing and that is why I want to get their kit when I go over to India this summer. I also want to grap a Pune FC kit while I am at it. I can then go to a New York bar for the EPL opener in August and when they are doing interviews with fans wearing kits people will wonder what the hell I am wearing... I am wearing a Bengaluru FC/Pune FC kit.

Dreams.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Hahaha...they wil think u as an alien OF U.S
    Haha... or that i made up my own team :)