Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    BFC is doing everything right except handling @weka mysterious case...now their next biggest challenge is to retain their top player....so that that they can give account of themselves in AFC tournament....Sunil chetri is the culprit who may change tthe club again.....anyway now with win over united..they almost secure I-lig trophy in very 1st  season...
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BFC is doing everything right except handling @weka mysterious case...now their next biggest challenge is to retain their top player....so that that they can give account of themselves in AFC tournament....Sunil chetri is the culprit who may change tthe club again.....anyway now with win over united..they almost secure I-lig trophy in very 1st  season...
    BFC have done an excellent job in terms of player & coaching staff recruitment

All the key players are on 2 year contracts, EB tried poaching a few , including coaching staff, but got rejected today !
    Given the budget ( player salary ) that is less than 1/3 of what Prayag spent last year and less than 1/2 of MB , EB and 2 of the Goan clubs, they have done a great job of "money-balling"

They need to beat the 2 other professional teams in upcoming matches , SLFC and PFC to pick up the trophy in the "City of Joy" vs Mohun Bagan....oh the irony if that happens   =))
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    BFC Fans are a Revelation!!!! Next year BFC will play in AFC Cup also. I hope that thie year they will take a grand parade in Bangalore on Open Top Bus with I-League Trophy. It will be interesting to know that how much crowd will they get under Floodlights at Sree Kanthareeva Stadium from next season??
    gaffertape 

thats great if they have offered 2 yrs contract...but given the past record of sunil chetri he is expert in leaving clubs..his agent used to put aclause in agreement that if sunil was offered a chance in foreign club then they have to leave...and john jhonson is also a big player if poaching didn't help EB then they might make transfer bid.....big bucks can change their mind.who knows...
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29732 Points
    So Bengaluru have almost won it. :-?
    i think so...wat i feel that only Pune is in position to challenge the silverware and one of the 2 proffesional club will win...SLFC or SCG will be gud for 3rd place...
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29732 Points
    Salgaocar fc also have chance to win the title but i think dempo will spoil their party in next match
    dempo has finally got their formation right and there player are performing well 4-5 place fight b/w dempo and EB....
  • ArcadeRoarArcadeRoar 172 Points
    Its nice to see that the two most professional clubs are first and second. A kick up the backside to the other teams.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Turns out I never ordered, their website didn't accept my credit card information (because I didn't use an Indian-issued debit) so there was never any order. I feel stupid. After realizing, I went to the BFC staff again asking how I can pay for the store items. Three days ago, they told me they'd forward my case to store assistanst... I have yet to hear word back.