TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• nnipp1nnipp1 0 Points
    Very true, this crop of players right now is worse than years prior...in the past we had at least had one standout player in Baichung to save our offense on occasion but now we have nothing. Our strikers get zero playing time in the I-League and don't score goals. Our defenders are hopeless on the ball and have zero ability to link passes. <div><br></div><div>I think the root of the problems are still with the League structure. If we had a normal pro league structure like every other country in the world with academy players developed and promoted rather than foreign scrubs from across the world getting the majority of salary allocation and playing time, we could at least put up a respectable squad every now and then.</div>
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Francis,Jewel,Nirmal,Raju-they shud not make it to the starting 11 at any cost..Dika,Arata shud always get starts..Lalkamal can be a far better option than Lenny..Arnab shud cement his place in the 11 now..strikers dont seem any good frankly<br>
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS"><span style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;">As per our Coach </span><i><b>much have been learnt from yesterday's match.</b></i> This is just an eyewash comment. Then what he has done ? <i><b>Under him and his Predecessors (foreigners) it is like a boy (Indian National Team) is being taught lessons & lessons & lessons by a teacher(Foreign Coach)  and when it comes to monthly test (some friendlies against 100+ ranked teams) the boy fails, but the teacher (Foreign Coach) says to the parents (AIFF) that the boy (Indian Team) is learning. The parents (AIFF) are happy but the event of learning and failing continues on & on.</b></i> </font><div><font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS">I am afraid our learning process will continue even in SAFF but AIFF along with that so called icon (Bhutia) will go on pleading for the Reliance Circus. </font></div><div><font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS">Who cares for Indian Football or I League.... let us have some "expiry date passed" foreigners and make them richer by engaging in a Circus. The AIFF is determined to kill Football in India.. after 66 years of Independence, I doubt whether we have won 66 International matches !! It is shocking that Football is being killed in this country. Why the Foreign Coaches are paid fortune to say "we are learning" ? is it because of kick backs ? </font></div>
  • hello guys me joydeep i m new 2 this forum hello and hi every one<div><br></div><div>according 2 me we will be sad that india lost da match</div><div><br></div><div>but what gud is that it as come at the ri8 tym</div><div><br></div><div>In 2012 and before i league was not so competitive so what i feel i-league 2013 goin 2 be more compitive</div><div> bcoz of insertion of new teams new blood new mgmt.alway we cant blame aiff or coach only way we can improve is 23 improve league in india </div><div><br></div>
  • i mean <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">way we can improve is by </span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt;">improve league in india </span><div><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt;"><br></span></div>
  • we r in transition period i m pretty sure 2014 onwards we will see compitive india
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Agree i league will definitely improve this time<br>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    CHANGE THE COACH ..thats what i say!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    we r in transition period i m pretty sure 2014 onwards we will see compitive india

<br><div><br></div><div>The amount of times I have heard "We are in a transition period. I am sure that by ______ onwards we will see a more competitive India." is to damn high.</div><div><br></div><div>Things will not get better till the AIFF, IMG-Reliance, and the I-League clubs get there shit together. As long as they are fighting and the long-term and short-term future of Indian football is unknown then we will never improve. Only to a point but that is it.</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    TRANSITION PERIOD ....MY FOOT!    Transition period of going backward...thats what i see!