TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• kali007kali007 0 Points
    Its time to question the players and start holding them responsible for performance and results. Are these players using the national team to get higher pay from their club teams? once they break into national team is it job done from their view point? What are their goals within the national team, improve ranking, qualify for tournaments, have a winning record. Questions i would like players to answer. Do the feel any responsibility for result or not? 
  • StrikerStriker 107 Points
    hey guys just so i know could someone tell me why everytime india loses or plays bad people blame wim, a coach could only do so much, the players also need to be good and talented. 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Striker wrote: »
    hey guys just so i know could someone tell me why everytime india loses or plays bad people blame wim, a coach could only do so much, the players also need to be good and talented. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Football fan mentality. Whenever any team loses it is the managers/coaches fault.</div>
  • StrikerStriker 107 Points
    ill tell u, its the wrong mentality
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    ill tell u, its the wrong mentality

<br><br><div>Agree.</div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Its not entirely wim fault..agreed but still he didnt choose best 11 from available 20 for tajiks friendly ..how dika arata cant start d game...aftr their inclusion india played a bit better in 2nd half..
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    The tactics were to get a draw & thus improve rankings / confidence.
    The 2 early goals screwed any chance of that.

Dika & Arata have limited to No defensive discipline, one of the reasons why TJM was reluctant to start Dika.

Practices start tomorrow, lets see who impresses Wim in this next 10 days
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Don't say that , Hunter will hunt you :P
  • why some1 blame coach bcoz of his tactics or plan but we cant blame coach if player
    cant play perfect football they even cant keep the ball in their foot for longer tym they even
    cant pass the ball better way, no discipline in pitch
  • if u ask me who is da indian's best striker i will tell sunil chetri but reality he is not<div>fact is that we dont huv gud striker. how can we huv gud striker.when indian player doesnt get chance 2 b </div><div>striker in league matches.BEST EXAMPLE I CAN GIVE IS FRANCE THEY DONT WORLD CLASS STRIKER </div><div>AND SEE THE R DECLINING</div>