2013-14 Arsenal FC season

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    What a disaster of a 1st half..4-0 down!!!!
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    5-1 thrashing.....trust me liverpool is to chaalenge 4 title...a win here will narrow the gap with top leaders

now i wonder what will be the morale for the ManU game.. will ManU take motivation from Arsenal's thrashing or Will Arsenal pull up their socks and win this one..

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Its Arsenal vs Man U. Form in recent matches does not matter in this fixture. Arsenal could enter this match after losing the last three matches 5-1 and Man U entering winning their last three 3-0 and it would still be an equal battle between two historic sides.

Both teams will be up for it.

Now, my main concern, is the Arsenal vs Liverpool game on Sunday. I will be at the Emirates that day as well (just got tickets a few days ago on the cheap). We need a victory after what they did.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    arsenal will beat MAN U 3-2...
    Its Arsenal vs Man U. Form in recent matches does not matter in this fixture. Arsenal could enter this match after losing the last three matches 5-1 and Man U entering winning their last three 3-0 and it would still be an equal battle between two historic sides.

Both teams will be up for it.

Now, my main concern, is the Arsenal vs Liverpool game on Sunday. I will be at the Emirates that day as well (just got tickets a few days ago on the cheap). We need a victory after what they did.
    Form does matter...its a result of confidence which is now really shook up..if ManU has a goal in the first 15 minutes it wil really rattle our confidence and then anything can hapen, we may give up or fight hard....i hope that Wenger gets hs tactics and Player selction right for ManU..i dont mind a draw even...but sure hope we Beat Liverpool on the return leg, that will make ur trip to emirates all the more memorable.. better u wear all ur lucky charms and go.

Arsenal Vs Liverpool for the FA cup tonight.. Predictions on the Score lines guys?

me thinks a 2-1 for arsenal

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    UNDEFEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lets wat and see how we do against Bayern Munich..that will be a acid test...