India vs Bangladesh Live Discussions, September 3 2013

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited September 2013
    <P> </P>
    <P>
    if INDIA will playing like this against nepal then it will become such a shameful event for team in presence of 20k fans
    </P>
    <P>Going by the last 2 matches india played,  NEPAL will be raring to play against us, hammer us and Brag about it for d  next 10 years... its pointess off course to inform the crowd wil be cheering for Nepal adding to the pressure on India</P>
    <P><BR> </P>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    But Nepal team has been unlucky at many times...believe me..who knows it might be India's luck again...huh!
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    Disappointed to read all this. Pathetic players...pathetic officials and dumb coach....dnt knw where we are heading...
  • Shit India should have lost. I had stoped watching after 87mins. Now they equalized. 
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    @ashIndia..ru serious, u ddint watch the game?  hell..it was cool for you..u didnt have to go thru frustration seeing Indian team playing village game.
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    this is the worst performence from Ind. We created more chances against Pak,never under estimating Pak they are very good side,3 or 4o f them playing in Europe.But today I felt like this is the first time Ind coming to the football field.Only Arnab mondel had a decent game. Our U-16 would be far better considering thair performance in U-16 SAFF
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    what are you guys talking about, see how well we played :<div style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;"><a href="http://www.the-aiff.com/news-center-details.htm?id=5186">http://www.the-aiff.com/news-center-details.htm?id=5186</a></div><div style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;"><br></div><div><i><b>"<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;">India pressed early and with it seized the momentum. There was buildup from the back and support for each other. Passes were exchanged as play was switched from one side to the other. It resulted in a flurry of chances which unfortunately went abegging in the first half."</span></b></i></div><div><i><b><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;"><br></span></b></i></div><div><i><b><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;">"</span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;">The barrage of Indian attacks pushed Bangladesh into their own territory"</span></b></i></div><div><i><b><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;"><br></span></b></i></div><div><i><b><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;">"</span><span style="color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">In the 36</span><sup style="outline: none; color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">th</sup><span style="color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> minute, Francis who till then had done no wrong volleyed a loose ball off a Mohanraj long-throw but it sailed over. Minutes later Francis was brought down at the far end and off the resultant Mehtab free-kick, Chhetri did time his jump to perfection but lady luck didn’t didn’t stay by his side."</span></b></i></div><div style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;"><br></span></div><div style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;">There is some poetry also :</span></div><div><i><b><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;">"</span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(56, 56, 56); font-family: 'bookman old style'; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;">Mountains watched from a distance. But none were snow-capped; rather all cloud-capped. With the sun playing hide and seek, you found a new set of clouds kissing the green mountains every five minutes."</span></b></i></div>
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Just came back..1-1   :-O<br>Only thing is Sunil scored..he is the only one who can get us some respect in this tournament now..Indian team hell bent on making this the most exciting SAFF cup ever..lolzz..now what does Wim have to say??<br>
  • Newspapers tomorrow will copy paste that AIFF report and spread it all over the country....and those fortunate ones who didn't get to watch the match will be dancing with joy... :O)
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Why doesn't Wim start with Robin once?