SAFF Championship 2013, Final, India vs Afganistan Live Discussions

Comments

• Buddha was born in Nepal not in India.  Still I see that banner in the stadium.<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    ashindia wrote: »
    Bring PIO man atleast fw pos

<br><br>In 2009 we won this tournament with Under-23 team..Last two times 2009 and 2011 we had Sushil Kumar singh and he scored and we won. this time we left him.<br>

Wake up bro how long in past ??? Teams are getting better everday look at Philippines, Afghanistan even Pakistan doing good now.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Damn, I'm not even Indian but I still feel very upset nnot seeing India win.  :-S
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Well done Afghanistan ...India never were in Saff except for semi final game
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Well no coach is going to teach how to convert those chances.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    We played our best game in the final. We were all over the place. But I do not feel as bad as I felt after loss against Nepal. Afghanistan have worked hard to reach this place and this win means a lot to that country. And this is a lesson for us that we have remained stagnant by not promoting our promising youth players faster. I am hopeful for future though as we do have a better crop. Over to AFC U16 and U19 Championship. The current NT should be out of our mind. They win or lose should not matter to us 
  • StrikerStriker 107 Points
    Good Games guys, this win means a lot to the people of afghanistan after all they have gone through in the past 30 years.
  • said : <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">The current NT should be out of our mind. They win or lose should not matter to us </span><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">easier said than done, even if we want to we won't be able to do that......i am not too disappointed by today's result even though we lost we played good football for most parts.  </span></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Striker wrote: »
    Good Games guys, this win means a lot to the people of afghanistan after all they have gone through in the past 30 years.
    <div><br></div><div>CONGRATS..</div><div>also most Afghanistan fans in IFN and IFN facebook has been sporting and not getting into other rubbish. Good to see that</div>
  • Buddha was born in Nepal not in India.  Still I see that banner in the stadium.<br>
    That banner is making Nepalese fool out of themselves. When Buddha was born, there was no political boundaries. "Buddha's birth place happens to be in present day Nepal" would have been a more politically acceptable quote. But that kind of sentiment has no place in that stadium... These fools are ignorant and driven by misguided nationalism...