2013-14 I-League Round 3: From Rags to First Place.

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    yes that is the point me, @nameWTHeld and @gaffertape were saying - he did say the right things,...enough said..the full season is there for us to make our own judgements...and for those who felt arrows looked better...well...ummm..ok maybe.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    yes that is the point me, @nameWTHeld and @gaffertape were saying - he did say the right things,...enough said..the full season is there for us to make our own judgements...and for those who felt arrows looked better...well...ummm..ok maybe.

<br><div><br></div><div>Well ya, to you and me they may not have improved but lets be honest, if goal.com and sportskeeda say they improved then the majority of Indian football fans will say they improved.</div><div><br></div><div>I can go on facebook and say "Pailan Arrows never really improved, there wing play was shit, the formation was messy at times, the players were slow to react and always panicked, and the midfielders were pretty bad at getting the ball forward smoothly" but that will never be accepted. </div>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    Its always nice to see how these impressive sounding guys come here, if they succeed they get all the glory for revolutionizing the football and if they don't, its all about time and development...ok it correct...but i will give one example i like specifically -

U22 does reasonably well, cant qualify but fought hard - arthur papas was the hero, interviews everywhere, how indian football has changed...etc etc.
    u16 does well, just failing to qualify - How many praises for Goutam Ghosh? how many interviews published? who is even talking about him?
    not saying i have any special sympathy for ghosh, but why the double standards? He being Indian not good enough to be praised?

<br><br>Even I get the feeling that Gautam Ghosh is a pretty good coach..he is nurturing the team better than we expected<br>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    Papas is in australia but he need to improve
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    <br>
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    This year I bet on East Bengal <br>East Bengal looks clear favorite to win I league <div><br></div>

<br><br>actually every season<br>
    If east bengal can score 2 goals on a side like ksc they can win I league
    If east bengal can score 2 goals on a side like ksc they can win I league
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    edited October 2013
    Just because EB plays the AFC cup doesn't mean they would win this I-league. BFC has a chance, United Sports club and even Dempo could come from behind, you never know, Yes EB has a chance because they played well and that to scored 2 against the mighty Kuwait but their defence and goalkeeper are below par.
    Abijit is 100 times better than sindhu
  • f*** ten action go and see lajongs crowd in shillng.wt a beauty...telecst all match frm shillong instead of showng empty stand match in kolkata