2013-14 I-League Round 4: Will East Bengal finally play a damn game!

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Lots more surprises to come in this reasons I-league.
    SLFC-KEB-640x360.jpg

Shilong Lajong v/s East Bengal ‬: Pre Match Press Conference

http://i-league.org/?p=8050
    United SC coach Eelco Schattorie banned for 2 matches for his bad conduct in the match against Bengaluru FC.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    United SC coach Eelco Schattorie banned for 2 matches for his bad conduct in the match against Bengaluru FC.

<br><div><br></div><div>Deserves it...</div><div>Him and Arthur Papas should also spend less time in their press conferences discussing what the opposition coaches or teams should play like and focus more on their own jobs !</div><div><br></div><div>Both good coaches , no doubt , but have a very arrogant "gora" mentality</div>
  • ha,ha,ha.tdy goan derby take place..kolkata derby,shillong derby,maratha derby all 3 derby hav massive crowd nd entertainmnt.just look goan derby how many people going to watch...poor attendance derby match goes always to goa
  • instead of showng dempo vs salgocr thease idots why not showng lajong vs east bengal..(am saying 100% enjoyable footbal match this,this round super match)..10000+crowd shillong match doesnt showng live...only clubs with out fans mfc vs usc showng live.what a pity ten action
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    Joyptan wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Deserves it...</div><div>Him and Arthur Papas should also spend less time in their press conferences discussing what the opposition coaches or teams should play like and focus more on their own jobs !</div><div><br></div><div>Both good coaches , no doubt , but have a very arrogant "gora" mentality</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>So... what is the problem with that? If people ask for their opinions they will give them.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    you don't comment on how an opponent "should " play or "use their foreigners"<div><br></div><div>They might have been misquoted by Goal.com, but :</div><div>Eelco suggesting how BFC shud play</div><div>&</div><div>Arthur talking about how Mumbai FC and Khalid shud make better integration of his foreigners....</div><div><br></div><div>Shut the fuck up and focus on your job Papas...</div><div>8 Dempo players have approached the owner asking for a change of coach....</div><div><br></div><div>Me thinks Papas is job hunting in Australia, as it doesn't take this long to renew a visa !</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>TEN action and the I league members with its CEO Mr Dhar are complete bunch of donkeys(pls show my comments to them if someone is related to em) who doesnt want to popularize I league  by showing EMPTY hSTANDS BORING GAME WITH 3rd CLASS COMMENTARY AND VIDEO QUALITY. </p><p>Why are we expecting too much from I league if this is he condition man?   I AM HOPING IMG RELAINCE LEAGUE  DOES SURELY COMES AND STEAL THE SHOW FROM THE I LEAGUE WITH ALL AREA IMPROVED QUALITY. </p>