Asian Champions League (ACL)

Comments

• dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    I Heard someone mentioning that PFC will play in next edition. although I am not sure who said it, and its credibility <br> :-/
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    FC Seoul and Guangzhou Evergrande both had their chances with FC Seoul rueing some of theirs. However both goalkeepers (Zeng Cheng [China], Kim Yong-Dae [Korea Republic]) had good displays so I am not surprised. That being said... FC Seoul still have the league to worry about whereas Evergrande has rested their players...
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    india shud better concentrate in AFC cup rather tryin for ACL...and shud btr the record of SF reach...and of infrastructure and ranking as well......
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    so guys tell me what happens when club gets relegated? what is difference in relegated and normal clubs <br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    What relegation in ACL?
    Joyptan wrote: »
    What relegation in ACL?

<br><br>yeah kind of<br>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    ACL is not a league but a cup championship
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    dev_pfc wrote: »
    I Heard someone mentioning that PFC will play in next edition. although I am not sure who said it, and its credibility <br> :-/

<br><br>Indian clubs if qualified for ACL will have to first play in qualifier against tough arab teams. In the past dempo, churchill have lost badly. So this talk about Pune FC playing in ACL means playing in qualifiers and losing aginst Arab team. By the way there are two slots, one for I-League champion which is Churchill brothers and may be churchill will be given chance to appear in qualifier. second slot will be for federation cup champion.<br>
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">
    dev_pfc wrote: »

<br><br>Indian clubs if qualified for ACL will have to first play in qualifier against tough arab teams. I</span><b>n the past dempo, churchill have lost badly. </b>So this talk about Pune FC playing in ACL means playing in qualifiers and losing aginst Arab team. By the way there are two slots, one for I-League champion which is Churchill brothers and may be churchill will be given chance to appear in qualifier. second slot will be for federation cup champion.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>loosing 2-0 to Champions of that year Al saad is badly </div>

<br><br>at least its not japanese team<br><br>btw why pune fc ?EB or goan club dserve it<br>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    Al saad won the AFC champions league that year and were 4rt in fifa club world cup out of 7