Asian Champions League (ACL)

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    goalkeepar wrote: »
    Al saad won the AFC champions league that year and were 4rt in fifa club world cup out of 7

<br><br>isnt 7 less? i mean 32 would be good<br> :D
    edited November 2013
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    samiam wrote: »
    Al saad won the AFC champions league that year and were 4rt in fifa club world cup out of 7

<br><br>isnt 7 less? i mean 32 would be good<br> :D

<br><div><br></div><div>first thin u dnt understand Asian Champions league</div><div>and second thing you seems to new comer in Football</div><div>and looks like you have no clue of Fifa Club world cup format </div>

<br><br>i understand that stuff dude what my point is it should nt be only 7 teams just think if WC was only 7 teams only 1 qualifiers from zones<br>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    But u can't have a 32 club in club world cup
    But u can't have a 32 club in club world cup

<br><br>m getting a feeling they will expand the teams<br>
    I don't think so if its happeneds it will be good 4 semifinalist of AFC 8 clubs from UEFA 8 from south america 4 from africa 4 from north america 4 from oceanics
  • munna219777munna219777 28507 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">
    dev_pfc wrote: »
    I Heard someone mentioning that PFC will play in next edition. although I am not sure who said it, and its credibility <br> :-/

<br><br>Indian clubs if qualified for ACL will have to first play in qualifier against tough arab teams. I</span><b>n the past dempo, churchill have lost badly. </b>So this talk about Pune FC playing in ACL means playing in qualifiers and losing aginst Arab team. By the way there are two slots, one for I-League champion which is Churchill brothers and may be churchill will be given chance to appear in qualifier. second slot will be for federation cup champion.<br>

<br><br><br>Dempo lost 2-0 to Al Sadd  2011 ACL qualifiers<br>Churchill Brothers lost 5-2 to al-Wahda 2010 ACL qualifiers<br>dempo lost 3-0 to Sharjah 2009 ACL qualifiers<br><br>I consider them losing badly. Those teams will not stretch themselves and score 6-7 goals when they are winning comfortably. <br>Even if Indian club gets a spot at ACL, same story will repeat itself in qualifiers. instead just concentrate on AFC cup. we are doing well in East Asia zone.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>loosing 2-0 to Champions of that year Al saad is badly </div>

<br>
    Losing 2-0 is not badly losing 7-2 on aggregate is badly
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The fact is that was just one match.... you can't base anything on one match. Bayern Munich lost to some club from Belarus called BATE Borozav for gods sake!
  • munna219777munna219777 28507 Points
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;">If this was East Bengal Mo</span><font face="Arial">hun bagan Pune Bengaluru you would have said they played so well just lost by 2-0 any way its common to here you against Goan clubs </font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana"> :) @munna ;</font></div>

<br><br>Well I am not aginst Goa clubs. EB Losing 7-2 against Kuwait was worse. EB didnt even reach ACL playoffs-atleast Dempo and Churchill reached there. <br>
    If AFC gives a play-off spot may be east bengal will get it