Disbanded and PSU clubs

13»

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    harry191 wrote: »
    <p>i disagree with @arsenalfan700, these teams are low on budget and always give young indian splayers a chance,</p>
    <p>manandeep singh,sandesh gadkari,prakash thorat(air india), balwant singh,baldeep singh jr, ajay singh,baljit singh( all JCT),ONGC(wahid sali). they dont prudce good players is not a true statement. </p>
    <p>yes they play in front of empty stands,but again if they want to get engaged with main stream football ,they will have to endorse a club. AIFF wont allow them back.,esp with zero crowd.</p>
    <p>at least they should play in 2nd division or 3rd division regulary .. JCT should come back... sukhi has resigned from churchill.</p>

<br><br>Speaking about crowd, Mumbai FC has zero crowd.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Okay, I am sorry if they have to play in a city that is more than 140 km from Mumbai, which has barely any history in football, and the fact they don't even have a stadium in their own city.</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    </font><p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;">i disagree with @arsenalfan700, these teams are low on budget and always give young indian splayers a chance,</p>
    <p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"><b>manandeep singh,sandesh gadkari,prakash thorat(air india), balwant singh,baldeep singh jr, ajay singh,baljit singh( all JCT),ONGC(wahid sali). they dont prudce good players is not a true statement. </b></p>
    <p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;">yes they play in front of empty stands,but again if they want to get engaged with main stream football ,they will have to endorse a club. AIFF wont allow them back.,esp with zero crowd.</p>
    <p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;">at least they should play in 2nd division or 3rd division regulary .. JCT should come back... sukhi has resigned from churchill.</p><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;">Okay, where are these guys now? They are all good by Indian football standard but what I meant is what have they done to increase the level of quality in Indian football overall?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also speaking of youngsters... Bengaluru has given chances to many young players who never played before regularly in I-League like Vishal Kumar, Malemngamba Meetei, Beikhokhei Beingaichho, and Siam Hanghal. Pune FC do the same thing.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Vishal Kumar: played I-League & Fed Cup for Pailan Arrows</div><div>Malemngamba Meitie has over 30 games for HAL and was also registered by Salgaocar for I-League</div><div>Beikhokhei Beingaccho was on the books of East Bengal for 3 seasons, loaned to Utd Sikkim for 2 seasons before he broke his leg when they qualified for I-League</div><div>Siam Hanghal would've been in the Pailan squad, but was one of the few who was accused of indiscipline last season by Arthur Papas.</div><div><br></div><div>I know what you are trying to say about Bengalur FC , but the real unknowns , that they have unearthed are guys like Amoes ( former South Utd , and promising Bangalore lad) , </div><div>Ricardo Cordozo ( U-19 Goalie from TFA )</div><div>and a few others who are catching the eyes of some of the India U-23 coaches</div>
  • <P>I definately want these guys back in the league.. with fans off course ....</P>
    <P>how they do is not easy but not impossible. in korea it has happened ...</P>
    <P>is is  possible, if BEML can have a separate entity ,why the HELL ONGC< AIR INDA cant..</P>
    <P>in fact ONGC is a fortune 500 company with a revenu of 28 billio dollars. just the fact that they need to be guided in order to setup a professional fan based club. they can survive i league for few years without profit.</P>
    <P>i mean ONGC is the national team sponsors so they have inclination towards promoting football. they just need to do some paperwork and come again in i league. good that AIFF has disallowed PSU CLubs ( i dont have anything agaisnt these clubs apart form they have zero fan base and a separate legal entity.</P>
    <P>air india too has unearthed some raw talents like ravinder singh(plays for KEB).</P>
    <P>i mean air india and ONGC always proved a tough nut to crack .. they can be back in Ileague if they wish too,but yes fans are must .. </P>
    <P>ONGC United Sikkim.. Air india Nagpur FC.. HAL Bengaluru FC( now that they have no chance as Bengaluru FC) is rocking.. one good thins PFC,BFC is shown that you can bring is crowds instead of naming the club Peninsula United or JIndal united.. How many fans would have turne up for JIndal united or peninsula united..a few hundreds.</P>
    <P>someone tell these PSU clubs.. they can succedd if they tweak their sarkari method of working ...</P>
    <P><A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_League">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_League</A></P>;
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    </font><p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;">i disagree with @arsenalfan700, these teams are low on budget and always give young indian splayers a chance,</p>
    <p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"><b>manandeep singh,sandesh gadkari,prakash thorat(air india), balwant singh,baldeep singh jr, ajay singh,baljit singh( all JCT),ONGC(wahid sali). they dont prudce good players is not a true statement. </b></p>
    <p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;">yes they play in front of empty stands,but again if they want to get engaged with main stream football ,they will have to endorse a club. AIFF wont allow them back.,esp with zero crowd.</p>
    <p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal;">at least they should play in 2nd division or 3rd division regulary .. JCT should come back... sukhi has resigned from churchill.</p><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;">Okay, where are these guys now? They are all good by Indian football standard but what I meant is what have they done to increase the level of quality in Indian football overall?</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also speaking of youngsters... Bengaluru has given chances to many young players who never played before regularly in I-League like Vishal Kumar, Malemngamba Meetei, Beikhokhei Beingaichho, and Siam Hanghal. Pune FC do the same thing.</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Vishal Kumar: played I-League & Fed Cup for Pailan Arrows</div><div>Malemngamba Meitie has over 30 games for HAL and was also registered by Salgaocar for I-League</div><div>Beikhokhei Beingaccho was on the books of East Bengal for 3 seasons, loaned to Utd Sikkim for 2 seasons before he broke his leg when they qualified for I-League</div><div>Siam Hanghal would've been in the Pailan squad, but was one of the few who was accused of indiscipline last season by Arthur Papas.</div><div><br></div><div>I know what you are trying to say about Bengalur FC , but the real unknowns , that they have unearthed are guys like Amoes ( former South Utd , and promising Bangalore lad) , </div><div>Ricardo Cordozo ( U-19 Goalie from TFA )</div><div>and a few others who are catching the eyes of some of the India U-23 coaches</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Kumar was a sub at Arrows mainly. Meitei never played when he signed for Salgaocar... that is what I was referring to. The other two I still stick by.</div><div><br></div><div>However I do see your point.</div>
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Just for note-Hockey players play for PSUs then also play for HIL franchise and they top it out by playing in foreign leagues too like malaysia. <br>In Football it is very difficult. Maybe IMG can register their players at PSU clubs and then loan it for their Masala League.<br>