FIFA Club World Cup 2015

Comments

• shibiershibier 2996 Points
    edited April 2014
    JNS Delhi and New Thirvanantapuram Stadium should be the ideal venue. Hope TVM stadium will be ready by that time.. construction happening inimage swift pace.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Lol is aiff mad ? Why they will,choose under construction stadium ?
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    It is venue for National games - Opening and Closing Ceremony. I dont think they are playing Football there.

http://www.35thnationalgames.in/index.php/venues
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    edited April 2014
    imageit is multipurpose stadium and will be used for both Criket and Football
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    @7negi If India win the Bid for 2015 club world cup .. we have one more year time. By that time this will be ready because this multipourpose stadium meant for  national games. As per the sources that will be happen some where in the middle of 2014 , even i have doubt seeing the present status they will meet the target date. still in the worst case that will happen in 2014 Dec tentatively .  
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Okay so Infrastructure for this event will take some time. Now what about I-league clubs preparation? 2014-15 I-league winner will hopefully play in this cup. First they will have to beat club team from OFC (Oceania football confederation). Then they will play against AFC and CAF club teams.

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i think they can beat ofc  club

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    AIFF need to guarantee 25 million USD for FIFA Club World Cup

The All India Football Federation (AIFF) has got down to tapping sponsors to raise a whopping 25 million USD as FIFA guarantee for bid to host the Club World Cup back-to-back in 2015 and 2016.

Interestingly, India is hosting the FIFA Under-17 World Cup a year later in 2017 and looking at the two events cumulatively, the AIFF has a major challenge to find sponsors.

The AIFF has to submit the bid for hosting the Club World Cup by Aug 25 and the FIFA executive committee will select the host in September 2014.

AIFF secretary general Kushal Das told IANS that it is indeed a challenge but hoped the demands would be met. "It is a tough challenge indeed for the AIFF to raise such a huge amount of 25 million dollars. But we are confident that we would get the required guarantees for FIFA. For that, we have to sell six local packages (local sponsors), which are not in conflict with FIFA sponsors," Das told IANS Tuesday.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Weren't we bidding for the 2018-19 club wc?
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points