Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    It's an either or. He said he would retire in March... perhaps he will stay true to that but there are offers on the table.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    @Ashlesh ; Atleast Sabrosa and Sueoka played Football. We should let Luis Garcia play first. Right now its all imaginary name calling. We can comment only when we see those players actually playing. Journalists were claiming about Thierre Henry, Messi, Beckham also.
    What happened with Bengal Premier League Soccer? Cancelled at the last moment.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_Premier_League_Soccer

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    is this true that pune have signed subrosa and rauji? :O all pune fans were saying they are going to sign top quality and now they signed 2 shittst players of last season I league and they even released angas and palcovic
  • Mexico league is mediocre???..how the hell they make the world cup..players must be starting career from Mexico right
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Journalists are douchebags. And aren't you intelligent enough to understand that these players will never come to india. So suddenly one fine day you tell me that you start believing in cheap journalism. Woah! New low for members of IFN. And I never read a reputed article where they said these players gonna come. Why will someone so big come to india in the first season. You guys here are behaving like obnoxious noobs. You know ISL is better than i league and just dont want to accept this. Dont you? Well just wait and see how thinga turn out.
    Bengal premier league was anyways shit. Ifa was doing it. So, I knew it was never gonna see the light of the day. Img are fucking professionals in organising things. Money laundering will be there. Let it be. I want to enjoy indian football and proudly tell people that i watch indian football and not being laughed at when i say i watch i league.
    gaffertapemunna219777MaddieashindiaDeb_Banarchakmohammed_87hassangoalkeeparpreetam
  • ashindiaashindia 9354 Points
    People who laugh at I-league are the same idiots who watch European football for its hype. For last 20-50 years people who have invested in I-League kept Indian Football alive. Yes it may not be the most eye pleasing spectacle but it kept the game alive and has been a platform for footballers to become full time professionals. I still believe that AIFF and IMG RIL could have done something better for I-League instead of dumping it straight away for ISL.

ISL is definitely going to be much more popular that I-League but in long run I dont see how Indian football is going to develop with it. 2-3 months League and then a separate League ?? 

munna219777Deb_Ban7negiRonniearchakgoalkeeparreddevil87souravindia
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points

You don’t how many people are proud watching I-league in Bengaluru
    .... Specially last match of BFC home game .... Still sometimes its buzz in my
    ears ....... When the blues goes marching in ................  I think
    I-Lague was peaking now.... it shows with attendance last season .... Just
    proper management and schedule would have put just in right place with AFC criteria
    … Unfortunately it is in the wrong hands ..  I wish if they break away  and form the league with I-league clubs …. I
    bet they can flip the AIFF and wrong doings…  

munna219777goalkeeparDeb_Ban
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Haha! Rave dislikes there. LOL. @ashindia: This 2-3 months league is gonna blow your minds off and sadly the ship that our I-League is on is gonna go down and down and ultimately sink to the bottom of the floor. And those guys don't watch football for its hype, these are those guys who have been never exposed to indian football and even if they watch a match or so they think its better to watch quality football when it is right there, offered on your TV in HD.
    I think I'm the only guy in my college who tries to sell Indian football to each and every other guy who is a football fan. And, apparently one of my friends told me straight in my face, "WHY THE HELL SHOULD I WATCH SHIT". Heard that, SHIT!. In the name of football we play run ball with pathetic facilities, poor coaches and even poor players. 
    yeah, but I'm proud of our young colts. They played well yesterday. But, I just don't believe in our current generation of footballers. They are not just  up to that level. Colts are way above that.

YOU JUST CAN'T SELL I-LEAGUE. Not with the current set of clubs. It has to be restarted again with fresh names.

goalkeepar
This discussion has been closed.