Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Then in that case please answer these questions for me..
    And what can you do to improve the quality of I-League? We don't have enough quality players to fill the shoes. If we go for more foreigners, people will object that indian footballers will not develop, we don't have that much money to pay the foreign players. Ok, if you don't go for more foreign footbllers then how are we supposed to create a fan base?? How are we supposed to create a sustainable ecosystem for football in this country?? This is a vicious circle. Facilities will only develop if there is assured returns on investment. FOOTBALL IS NO LESS THAN BUSINESS NOWADAYS. INDIANS ARE GLORY HUNTERS. Can you see the hype that ISL has created. Big stars are coming. They perform or not gonna perform that is a different story altogether. But, atleast some people are getting enthusiastic about indian football. It was only because of Bengaluru Fc that I started following Indian football properly. I used to know about teams and all but never watched a match or followed. But, bengaluru FC have redefined management which others are finding hard to replicate. and the best part is that they put the team in under 10 crores for the first season. How much does you MMB, or you EB spend ever season. At least 15 crores. Why aren't they coming above what they already have. Why keep your AIMS so low in life? Its only because of that you are either too lazy to move on and develop or you don't want to. You are content to win tne CFL, I league and make it to AFC cup. Small things do matter in long term. Why don't these people understand. Im just a college student but I can easily point out their mistakes. Imagine, what a properly organised outfit can improve on. The development will be amazing. 

Alas.. Pretty Long post. Hope that I dont get the beating now for writing against I-League. I hope I clarified my views. If anyone is still offended that I spoke against I-League, then I can't do anything about that.Everyone has a different thinking and I respect that.
    mohammed_87hassan
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I still remeber last year when I asked my friend(big barcelona fan.... Never misses to watch a chmapions league game live) does he know I league

He asked me what is I-league bro??

I-league is restricted to 4-5 states and football in India is kept alive in wrong way
    stated like Kerla have great passion even for domestic football bht cant have a proper team
    Owners mostly invest not for passion but also for tax exemption

Indians happily spend Money watching European football

I see more chennaiites wering Man utd Chelsea Real madrod Fcb jerseys than Chennai Super kings jersey .......
    And nearly 100 million indians watched FIFA world cup on TV but they wont even know an Indian players.name exept Chettri (because of Cafe Rio)

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    1000 likes to @ashindia 2ndly I am proud to be a Indian even if few foreigners call our country 3rd world country same way I am proud to watch I league even if few people (euro fans) call it shit who they don't give shit about our country. and @coolgagan u r one of the glory hunters who started watching Indian football recently because of bfc but IFN noobs are following our football form stone age.
    Deb_Bancoolgaganmunna2197777negisadyMaddie
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @coolgagan got a point, nowadays people spend more on air filled potato chips than on a propar meal
    Maddie
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    btw isnt the same poor indian playres are in ISL?
    Deb_Banmunna2197777negi
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10059 Points
    @Joyptan, Indian players like Rennedy Singh Sushil Singh and Abhishek Yadav will improve by rubbing shoulders with Capdevila and Silvestre for t-w-o months and zoom Indian football to euro level...
    munna219777goalkeepar7negiMaddie
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    If rumours are to belive, East
    Bengal officials have shot listed
    five Asian defenders name .
    The names are :
    1. Masoud Hghjoi (Iran)
    2. Alireza Ibrahimi (Iran)
    3. Navid Kosh Hava (Iran)
    4. Dame Traore (Qatar)
    5. Hussain Ali Baba (Bahrain)
    @goalkeeper: You think I am a glory hunter?? LOL. Looks like you seriously don't know the definiton of glory hunter. Pls google it and then come back and talk to me.

Wait! Let me help you.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Glory Hunter

Allow me to quote myself, " It was only because of Bengaluru Fc that I started following Indian football properly. " Did I mention anywhere there that I only followed BFC because they won I-League. I said they followed because they introduced professionalism and I have been following I-league properly since that last season. Who knew that BFC was gonna win in first place. Does it state anywhere in the definition that one who follows a professionally managed club is a Glory Hunter?? LOL. No on follows I league. No one starts following it let alone sustain interest in it. I did it because I thought its high time now.

And I have been following indian football since 2 years now. Just that this 1 last year with BFC has been amazing. New experience for me with a new PROFESSIONAL CLUB of INDIA. @goalkeeper
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    " because of Bengaluru Fc
    that I started following Indian football properly. I used to
    know about teams and all but never watched a match or
    followed" with out watching a game you followed Indian football for 2 years wow
    Deb_Ban
This discussion has been closed.