Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Hm, perhaps this time a foreign team actually sees playing quality in an Indian rather than marketing quality.
    Deb_Ban
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Gurpreet will face tough competition for a regular place in the Stabaek eleven as the other two keepers are Ivory Coast World Cupper Sayouba Mande and Norwegian youngster Borger Thomas. He might have to play for the reserve team initially but the Punjabi lad is looking forward to the challenge.

“It’s a good challenge and a great competition with a World Cupper also there but I hope I will break out,” he stated.

munna219777
    Bob Bradley likes to try out youth and give chances so I doubt Gurpreet will get nothing.
    7negifootydip
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    one gk in loan. i think he will go back after this season end. also the ivory coast gk should find a better club in next 1or 2yr or so. best will be if gurpreet is loaned out to some 2nd division outfit or lower club in 1st tier as their 1st choice. anyway it's a 3 years long deal. anything can happen.
    Why go out on loan? Gurpreet is only 22 years old, he does not need to play every game or be a number 1 yet.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @Rohan u know what happen when Chelsea loaned Courtois to Athletico Madrid instead of keeping him as back up to Cech
    Did you know that Courtois was already an established professional from the Belgian Pro League. Also, Courtois is one in many, many goalkeepers, that does not apply to every keeper. Gurpreet is a young keeper who is experienced in the I-League but who still is prone to errors upon errors and sometimes these errors costed him in I-League games. 

It would be beneficial for him to stay with Staebek for a season, learn the ropes in a much more professional setting than at East Bengal, learn and study how Soyouba Mande plays and then once he feels like he is not getting enough opportunities and he knows he is good enough can he go on loan.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29677 Points
    Syed Rahim Nabi & Dharmaraj Ravanan might join Mohun
    Bagan after ISL !!!!!!!!!
    munna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    learning only with no real match time experience? is it that good?
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    He should have sme match experience they already have 3 gk he would have competition even for reserve league

So it will be good to play 5-6 games on loan at another club and gain experience
    footydip
This discussion has been closed.